Why isnt Sergei in the HW Tourney?

I am not positive but perhaps he plans on competing both in M-1 and Bellator still so he couldn't commit? I don't know man

I think it's this. Someone mentioned he had a fight with Minakov lined up and I wouldn't be that surprised if he still wants to kickbox too.

I think it's this. Someone mentioned he had a fight with Minakov lined up and I wouldn't be that surprised if he still wants to kickbox too.

Yea I hope he does he picked up a good win for Braddock Silva to claim the W5 title yet hasn't defended it yet.

Kongo deserves a spot way more the Sergei......

Sergei is 1-1 in bellator and is more interested in staying busy making money in M-1.The GP will take close to a year to complete,instead he will stay busy in M-1 and maybe a possible replacement if injury occur.

Kongo really got shafted but he is super fucking boring and at his age I doubt competing in a GP sounded appealing.

Lashley is too busy with pro wrasslin schedule to commit that much time to a GP.

Rampage can't make LHW and has made the transition to HW hes a legit hw.

BADER moving up is great imo should be fun.

CHAEL is garbage I hate him and he's a shit fighter but I will enjoy him crumbling.

This GP will be a lot of fun.
I gotta say Kongo, Lashley, Sergei, r all going to be alternates.

There is already a representative of bloated fighters. No need for another.

Sergei has had so much opportunity to take his MMA career higher, and seems to have missed most of them since pride. He was/is a good fighter, but horrible management.

Back