Why isn't Sambo more common in MMA after the Fedor era?

Cause people that train mma know fedor really wasn't that good unless he was fighting mark coleman or Japanese wrestlers

What was the Fedor era exactly? Beating a bunch of cans until he started fighting real competition. Then getting demolished, culminating in a 1st rd KO loss against a 50yo WW while he was in his prime.

You should learn from the story of Jesse Shand. He was like you, an overweight person who spent all his days trolling people on the internet to feel better about himself. He knew he was a loser. But instead of letting things stay the same way, he decided to man up and improve his life.

You can too.

It's never been sambo...

Sambo is Russian. Wrestling is American.

Sambo has more submissions.Askren is wrestling.

Why Khabib vs Askren is great

Idc is fucking up so bad. It's no longer about best fights. It's who they like more.

Askren should be. I'll take him over McGregor anyday.

But Dana won't sign him. Askren would kill ufc competition

What was the Fedor era exactly? Beating a bunch of cans until he started fighting real competition. Then getting demolished, culminating in a 1st rd KO loss against a 50yo WW while he was in his prime.
please stop posting

forever

In the very beginning it was very dominate in the MMA world. Not sure why it never really caught on mainstream. And some Sambo is just as much catch as it is judo.

Because it's not the style that really matters. It's the athlete. Fedor, Jones, Khabib, GSP all just excelent athletes with a unrivaled work ethic.

You should learn from the story of Jesse Shand. He was like you, an overweight person who spent all his days trolling people on the internet to feel better about himself. He knew he was a loser. But instead of letting things stay the same way, he decided to man up and improve his life.

You can too.

I’m not fat. And I’m actually quite pretty too.

Back