Why isn't bellator ever in canada?

Mmmmmmma1234

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
They're always going over to uk messing with tape delays and hoping people tune in while promoting b level talents like Mvp and Vassal.
Meanwhile they have Rory Macdonald one of the best ww in the world and never plan an event in his home market. And they've got other good canadian draws like their WFW champion Budd, and Valarie Latourneau who can easily challenge MacFarlane for flyW title. Canadian culture promotes alot more equal opportunity towards women's sports Budd and Latourneau will actually get some respect here.
Those 3 plus local guys for undercard be a huge even up north and it's a good timezone for their media partners.
But they never seem to even look at the market there? Instead Budd headlines in Thackerville OK?

They're always going over to uk messing with tape delays and hoping people tune in while promoting b level talents like Mvp and Vassal.
Meanwhile they have Rory Macdonald one of the best ww in the world and never plan an event in his home market. And they've got other good canadian draws like their WFW champion Budd, and Valarie Latourneau who can easily challenge MacFarlane for flyW title. Canadian culture promotes alot more equal opportunity towards women's sports Budd and Latourneau will actually get some respect here.
Those 3 plus local guys for undercard be a huge even up north and it's a good timezone for their media partners.
But they never seem to even look at the market there? Instead Budd headlines in Thackerville OK?

Coker claimed that they're coming to Canada this year.

They have gone to Budapest and Tel Aviv I am sure they will find their way to Yukon

I agree. Julia Budd should be headlining the Rogers Centre (Sky Dome) in Toronto.

I don't understand why they have more or less ignored Canada. Canada for sure supports MMA and even supports local orgs fairly well at times through out history.

My guess, they(who ever that is) just looks at Canada as part of the US market.

Back