Why isn't Bellator discussion in the "Heavies" now?

Toner

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hey mods! After last night's Bellator entertaining/stacked PPV, the "Worldwide Discussion" is activate as fuck right now with countless threads about Bellator.

Bellator MMA has many highly ranked/skilled/relevant fighters now. Douglas Lima proved that he is a top 3 WW last night and I can see him beating UFC WW champ Tyron Woodley any day of the week.

Bellator discussion should be in the "heavies" now. Last night proves that Bellator is here to stay.

Thoughts?

because "heavies" is only ufc, even after they bought out strikeforce strikeforce was still in the worldwide section

I'm sorry wrong section. This is the UFC Discussion forum.

I only acknowledge that other company outside of this forum

Gotta have something in the worldwide section

Basically this. Bellator brings eyes to the likes of LFA/ONE/RIZIN/WSOF. Remove Bellator and those threads die. Right now the discussion is there and its usually good convo. Not sure why you'd want it in the heavies. We have the best of both worlds right now. Legit talk between events and PBP threads in the heavies where its enjoyable to get random convo going during the event.

Basically this. Bellator brings eyes to the likes of LFA/ONE/RIZIN/WSOF. Remove Bellator and those threads die. Right now the discussion is there and its usually good convo. Not sure why you'd want it in the heavies. We have the best of both worlds right now. Legit talk between events and PBP threads in the heavies where its enjoyable to get random convo going during the event.
Because the MODS went retarded yesterday and deleted a bunch of our threads.

Because the MODS went retarded yesterday and deleted a bunch of our threads.

<Fedor23>

They allowed them on there during the big event. I've got no issue with how they handle it; and that is coming from a guy who has had more threads moved/deleted as a result of Askren fandom.

That would make life hard for Mods.

<Fedor23>

They allowed them on there during the big event. I've got no issue with how they handle it; and that is coming from a guy who has had more threads moved/deleted as a result of Askren fandom.
They deleted everyones thread during the big event last night. Just power hungry MODs deleting stuff.

Because Sherdog will end up getting press passes taken away again. When Pride FC was getting good press from Sherdog Dana White took all press passes away until Sherdog started to kiss his ass again and have been doing so ever since.

Back