Why isn’t Jouban more popular?

Obese neckbeards see modeling as a disgraceful occupation while their unwiped asses sit in a basement and collect welfare.

"Male model" would be a valid criticism if Alan was some kind of pansy, but the guy is almost always in a fire-fight and doesn't care if he gets hit in the face.

“Self improvement is masturbation”

latest

he doesn't embarrass himself in public enough probably

He’s just not forward/pushy enough to really get noticed. He’s articulate and respectful without having a strong gimmick. The male model thing is either ‘meh’ or ‘whadapussy’ to most fans.

I think he’s awesome and won’t miss his fights. I always like what he says, too. He just doesn’t have anything spectacularly attention grabbing.

That’s my guess

He is up there in age and loses many if his fights so the UFC don't want to invest too much money on advertising him.

Not really. Not even close to when he beat mcgregor. Casuals know who he is now. Also nate has beaten good competition: cerrone, gomi, jim miller. Joubans most notable win is... perry..

Also nate talks alot of shit which gets him
Noticed. Jouban doesnt even talk
Ok, and Perry? Why was that bum popular on here but not Jouban? Jouban is the better fighter and his fights are just as exciting if not more.

You know the reason and you’re trying to play it off like it’s something else, not sure why.

Same reason Rockhold is hated around here.
Rockhold isnt hated? I love rockhold. Unfortunately good looking guys just cant take shots and are far too chinny. Model esque angular jaw isnt made for mma.

Last edited:
He's a good fighter but Sherdoggers and casuals usually only care about guys who have championship potential while Jouban is more like a top 20 type guy.
So then explain the Mike Perry "hype" since Jouban beat Perry and made it look easy.

Because modelling is a disgrace and leads to the systematic objectification of men by society

Rockhold isnt hated? I love rockhold. Unfortunately goid looking guys just cant take shots and are far too chinny. Model esque angular jaw isnt made for mma.
There are exceptions like Condit lol

He hasn't beaten any "big" names. But I'm a fan. Have been since before he made it to the UFC.

Back