Why isn’t Jouban more popular?

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
The guy will probably never contend for a belt, but I’ve never seen him in a boring fight. He’s a good finisher and even his losses have been exciting, and on top of it he’s modeling and only doing the mma thing part time like Stipe.

Is it cause he’s not a douchebag? Is it cause he’s too good looking and makes the average sherdogger insecure? Help me understand this, because to me his fights are must see tv.

He's a good fighter but Sherdoggers and casuals usually only care about guys who have championship potential while Jouban is more like a top 20 type guy.

Because he’s a male model and dudes don’t want to support someone who is better looking than them.

I like him since long time. I liked him even more since he wooped Perry.

He's a good fighter but Sherdoggers and casuals usually only care about guys who have championship potential while Jouban is more like a top 20 type guy.

This is complete BS

true fans want to see the best

you sherrdoggers/ casual fans want to see Mike Perry, Cm Punk..

Because Hes 16-6 and has already been KOd in half of his losses
16-6 is a good pro record, especially since he started fighting in the US where competition is much higher, and also almost half his fights have been in the UFC.

Obese neckbeards see modeling as a disgraceful occupation while their unwiped asses sit in a basement and collect welfare.

"Male model" would be a valid criticism if Alan was some kind of pansy, but the guy is almost always in a fire-fight and doesn't care if he gets hit in the face.

giphy.gif

He doesn't say witty enough things on twitter and doesnt take enough pictures of his shoes and rental cars

Because no one should be that good looking in life

Because Hes 16-6 and has already been KOd in half of his losses
Have you checked out Nate Diaz’s record? How bout Randy Coutures? Mark Hunt?

There are a ton of guys who were popular despite shitty records, so no it’s not that.

Yves jabouin hasn't fought since 2015...maybe that's why

Back