why is western culture becoming so shameless?

Not only do I not know about you, I don't care about you either. I wasn't judging you, just the words themselves, that for all I know are offered sarcastically. But yeah, the intent to "Hulk smash every available bitch I can get" is morally shameless.

Its not morally shameless when you have been fucked over and not in a good way by a woman for over a decade..

Well I was kidding about the proselytizing part, but ignoring that, is Islam informing your critique?

A part of it sure. But i wouldn't say that you couldnt find the same sentiment in judaism, christianity etc. You can see some christian posters in this thread agreeing.

If there was an internet, this thread would have been started regularly by people over 35 years old for the last 100 years (or more). There is nothing more decadent about this generations' culture. It's just different and offensive to the previous generation, as it always is.

Bullshit. Narcissism and hedonism are objectively up. Yes, those characteristics have always existed. But this idea that people are always doing the same stuff throughout history is garbage.

But who was culture
But what was sociology

Things change, people change, culture changes.

Its very complicated and Im not in the mood to write an essay of my opinions on it, nor have I thought on it long enough to have a well defined opinion.

I will say that with great change comes great upheaval, testing of boundaries and experimentation within those new boundaries. Theres a crapload of social engineering going on atm for better or worse as well. The purpose and end game of which I dont know. Im not sure the big players, backed by media really know either. Its all experimental. My gut feeling is whats going on now and barring outside interference (war, disaster etc.), will only increase in intensity. Im not religious but spirit figures heavily into the equation also.

Ive felt this for a lot longer than ive known it. There is something that i think we we can all feel amiss in society today but i think most are afraid to admit it. Its that we are becoming hedonists to the point of self sabotage.
It is a rejection ot Christ that leads people to rebel against any and all moral content of the religion. Freud was wrong about a lot of things, but he got subconscious right. It's not like people are cognizant of their fat glorifying and letting their tits hang out being a result of their rejection, because they don't understand that their cognitive rejection led to subconscious rebellion.

It's why otherwise normal people go out of their way to attack Christianity and anything that reminds them of it - and that includes morals and understanding what is good and what is bad for you. A post-Christian society is necessarily degenerate, because choices matter in more ways than we think.

Given the choice between a hedonistic society and this shit I'll take hedonism.

IN8778281Burqa-clad-women-w.jpeg

Agree I love girls in shorts during the summer time. Plus being fully covered at the beach is lame unless you're on a surf board

A while back I made a thread about how people who pretend to be dogs and dress up in dog costumes are mentally ill and need to be put in a mental hospital. This is a logical conclusion. Ask yourself is it healthy for society to have men who are 60 years old pretend they are little girls? Is it healthy to men and women dress in dog costumes running around and pretending they are dogs even in their own home?

The answer is NO

however in a 'liberal' society we allow this sick behavior and the crazies to run loose because as long as "it doesn't bother me I don't care" type type selfish behavior takes favor.

Unfortunately I missed out on your thread, but based on what you wrote above, I would argue against putting anyone in a mental hospital unless they are suffering from a severe mental illness. I hate to be technical, but a main criterion of any mental illness is that the person is adversely impacted by their "illness." Unless the above mentioned examples are adversely impacted, let them carry on. They have no duty to you, nor you to them.

Obviously, what you are proposing is very dangerous to a free and healthy society, and sounds similar to the intolerance I see coming from the liberal/save the world crowd. We should most definitely allow people to run around there house doing whatever the hell they want, why not? They should also be able to post whatever bullshit they want online, why not? Please let them expose themselves, and let their ideas stand on their own merits.

Besides, part of the problem is that the proportion of individuals pushing this type of narrative is still firmly in the minority. "Traditional" values are still held by the vast majority (man/women sexuality and partnerships, male/female roles, etc).

And this is coming from some who generally aligns with the conservative morals and values. I also share a lot of the same concerns as others in this thread. Nonetheless, the solution to these problems is most certainly not to force our agenda on anyone, or to hospitalize them or jail them, but it is to rather raise awareness of the benefits of "our" way so that others can see it and choose if it works for them or not.

Laugh all you want, morality has gone out the window as society has become less religious.

We are certainly pushing the limits in alot of ways whilst at the same time discouraging heavy drinking and smoking. Just how hedonistic can we really be if you cant smoke at a cafe ?

Last edited:
Hippies and then liberal atheists getting into a "who is more open minded" virtue signaling contest. Where it's "cool" to be progressive (aka ignore what was considered societal norms and common
sense for centuries and built the civilization we enjoy)

Before baby boomers became hippies there were only 3 STDs, and all were treatable. They also didn't even show toilets on TV because people put raising children before horny adults who want to see tits all the time

Hippies and then liberal atheists getting into a "who is more open minded" virtue signaling contest. Where it's "cool" to be progressive (aka ignore what was considered societal norms and common
sense for centuries and built the civilization we enjoy)

Before baby boomers became hippies there were only 3 STDs, and all were treatable. They also didn't even show toilets on TV because people put raising children before horny adults who want to see tits all the time
There is another element: Comes from the media and Hollywood.

Also, white children are going to be 45% of the U.S. population by 2060 if trends continue. When I was born, we were 90% of the population. Tell me "white genocide is bullshit", try to argue it.

And it's happening in all of Europe too. Get our shit together or we have to play identity politics just to survive.

Diversity and multiculturalism causes individualism by taking away humans natural tribal instincts.

Very sad to say this, but when anyone approaches me with plans and aspirations to improve society, I immediately try to see their angle as to how they will be improving their own life and possibly scamming me. I think many people feel this way now with many past experiences of politicians, wall street bankers, etc proving this time and time again. This may partially help to explain the question you ask. I think the people who truly want to improve society are the ones that don't talk about it but just do it at a much more local level, and tend to be very ineffectual at improving society on a larger-scale (the scale of the world today).

Just think of two nearby islands -- one with a growth-oriented society, trained for war, and willing to take by force what they want, and the other island with a very peaceful culture built on sustainability. This society does not stand a chance. Power corrupts -- it has always been the case.

Western culture is the most generous In the world. But the demographic has changed so much, that all the losers and shameless have flooded the u.s.
They losers seem to be bringing their 3rd world style and it's not positive

Ive felt this for a lot longer than ive known it. There is something that i think we we can all feel amiss in society today but i think most are afraid to admit it. Its that we are becoming hedonists to the point of self sabotage.

Where as in the past i think there was an inherent desire of the western man and woman to improve society and his/her surroundings, today's individual seems to be all about self satisfaction. Its spread to many things to the point of turning them into parodies of themselves such as feminism and social justice.

I think today's culture even celebrates its shamelessness. Take for example a woman being slutty. In basically any society that has its head on straight, this would be a vice and reprehensible. Yet in an almost orwellian way, the notion of shaming someone for this behavior is considered reprehensible. I.e. 'slut shaming'. Moreover a woman devoting herself to motherhood is considered weak, submissive and out of date.

This isn't just women either. Men have also become shameless hedonists. In response to the new womyn, They are no longer interested in getting married and raising a family but 'going their own way' (mgtow) and devoting themselves to self indulgent behavior and labelling it 'alpha' to make themselves feel better about their self indulgence. The extremists even indoctrinate themselves to believe that women are inherently like this.

This hit me really hard the other day. Weirdest day ever. I was out with friends and taking a break from the party, we went to a nearby convenience store. A lot of people seemed to have had the same idea from the party so when we got inside, it was filled with drunks and half naked drunk bitches. The clerk starts mouthing off in mandarin and my chinese friend starts laughing at everything the guys saying. He translates for us: "stupid fucking lunatics with no class. their dumb slut whores who will raise other pieces of shit and more whores."

Later on when we sat down to eat, we had a convo about trans genders and i mentioned them about a guy who abandoned his wife and kids because he identified as a 6 year old girl and got adopted by another family. My closest friends were just shocked at the story but these other dudes and girls from the party listening basically all concluded it was OK because it was his body and it had no effect on them. The guy's hedonism was all that mattered.

The entire ethos for right and wrong seems to have become 'do what thou wilt, so long as it doesnt stop me from doing what i want to do'. Basically if a dude has consensual incest sex, these people will shrug and say: as long as they wore a condom, good for them.

i dont know. Maybe someone can explain this elephant in the room better.

TLDR: we are becoming decadent
Let's take a good, close look at the President we just elected.
Yah, you're calling for an end to shamelessness when we just crowned the King of Shameless.
We're openly celebrating shameless.

turning away from Christian morality

/thread

That started a long time ago. All from living comfortable lives where we don't give all excess to the poor, to abolishing slavery and capital punishment, allowed religious freedom, etc. Our entire society is mostly based on secular philosophy and when looking at things we live more according to the Satanic Bible than the Christian one. And that statement definitely includes most Christians.

Its not Western culture, its absent of culture.

Its not morally shameless when you have been fucked over and not in a good way by a woman for over a decade..
Are you a human being or a grudge in flesh pretending to be one?

That started a long time ago. All from living comfortable lives where we don't give all excess to the poor, to abolishing slavery and capital punishment, allowed religious freedom, etc. Our entire society is mostly based on secular philosophy and when looking at things we live more according to the Satanic Bible than the Christian one. And that statement definitely includes most Christians.

Western culture is based on judeo-christian values. The most important of which and the basis of America is:

US declaration of independence
We hold these truths to be self-evident that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

This is straight from christian thought and although you can see it all through the bible this is the single best passage on this subject

Galatians 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus

I like your feelings though.

Back