Why is Werdum being glorified? and Colby being ridiculed?

Such a stupid post, even after you edited, that I don't know where to begin. Your location reflects "Florida". Are you connected in any way to Covington?

I'm not understanding the logic on sherdog lately.

a 240lb man sucker punches a 170 man with a weapon to the face, yet the 170 lb man is a pussy? huh?

Everyone knows that colby can't beat werdum in a street fight...so what was colby supposed to do? Just walk away and let him get away with assault?

Calling the cops is the only recourse.

I know what you're going to say, if you don't want to get punched then don't talk shit. This is the most ignorant thing I've ever heard.

Let's imagine for a moment that Demian Maia after one of his fights (in vegas) screamed in the microphone that all Americans are lazy idiots.
?That then gives stipe miocic the right to wait for maia out in the parking lot with a baseball bat?
of course not lol. that would make stipe a pussy snowflake in my book.

werdum is a bully and only has these altercations with these little guys.

waaaah, you got called a dirty animal. so what?? Now you are going to chuck a bladed piece of wood at somebody's face that's half your size? ....Without any fear of reprisal?

I hope werdum gets jail time. Only a bully punk attacks somebody with a weapon that's half their size over a nothing comment.

Is Colby supposed to attack werdum?...is Colby supposed to just walk away and let him get away with assault?

And if you're still not convinced I'll make it super simple for you:

Let's say you're out on a date with your woman and a guy twice your size, holding a (pick your weapon of choice) walks up and slaps your girl in the face, claiming that he overheard you talking shit.

You're not calling the cops? yes you are.

so many tough guys out there apparently.

Werdum said that Colby kicked him first... but it wasn't on that video. he claims he has a longer video of the incident that shows it though.

That would be fucking hilarious if that was true. Colby's defenders would be like

paulie.jpg

You can’t run your mouth and then run to the cops.

If Colby can’t/won’t take werdum in a street fight, then he probably shouldn’t act like it.

People in this thread acting like it was a boomerang like this

BLADE-Glaive-Weapon-Replica1.jpg

Instead of a boomerang like this

3pcs-plastic-boomerang-3-page-flying-saucer.jpg

you can't assault someone for something they say. period.

You can't assume every Country Law is the same as US. Period.

There are countries in the world where you can assault someone by his words. Not saying it's ok, just showing how clueless you are.

Do you have a video of werdum punching Colby?

So you really think Colby would be standing after a 245 lb man sucker punched him ? A clean punch ? Lol.

I'm not understanding the logic on sherdog lately.

a 240lb man sucker punches a 170 man with a weapon to the face, yet the 170 lb man is a pussy? huh?

Everyone knows that colby can't beat werdum in a street fight...so what was colby supposed to do? Just walk away and let him get away with assault?

Calling the cops is the only recourse.

I know what you're going to say, if you don't want to get punched then don't talk shit. This is the most ignorant thing I've ever heard.

Let's imagine for a moment that Demian Maia after one of his fights (in vegas) screamed in the microphone that all Americans are lazy idiots.
?That then gives stipe miocic the right to wait for maia out in the parking lot with a baseball bat?
of course not lol. that would make stipe a pussy snowflake in my book.

werdum is a bully and only has these altercations with these little guys.

waaaah, you got called a dirty animal. so what?? Now you are going to chuck a bladed piece of wood at somebody's face that's half your size? ....Without any fear of reprisal?

I hope werdum gets jail time. Only a bully punk attacks somebody with a weapon that's half their size over a nothing comment.

Is Colby supposed to attack werdum?...is Colby supposed to just walk away and let him get away with assault?

And if you're still not convinced I'll make it super simple for you:

Let's say you're out on a date with your woman and a guy twice your size, holding a (pick your weapon of choice) walks up and slaps your girl in the face, claiming that he overheard you talking shit.

You're not calling the cops? yes you are.

so many tough guys out there apparently.
TLDR. Because Colby is going the Connor route and wants everyone to think he is a jack ass loud mouthed racist and its funny as hell that he got hit in the head by a boomerang.

People in this thread acting like it was a boomerang like this

BLADE-Glaive-Weapon-Replica1.jpg

Instead of a boomerang like this

3pcs-plastic-boomerang-3-page-flying-saucer.jpg
you wont be able to find a plastic boomerang in any souvenir shops. All boomerangs in AUS are legit, and range in all sorts of sizes. Colby got hit with one of the smaller, and it's akin to throwing a small bat. Not going to kill you , but can definitely fuck you up bad if it lands in your head region.

Do you have a video of werdum punching Colby?

So you really think Colby would be standing after a 245 lb man sucker punched him ? A clean punch ? Lol.
judging by last nights fight, yeah, colby would still be standing

The answer is simple, this is a MMA forum. Are you expecting rational thoughts about actions and consequences?

I don't condone the way Colby voiced his displeasure with the Brazilian fans, but it is his right to do so.

Werdum doesn't have the right to assault people who voice an opinion he disagrees with, but that concept seems to elude the average Shertard.

you wont be able to find a plastic boomerang in any souvenir shops. All boomerangs in AUS are legit, and range in all sorts of sizes. Colby got hit with one of the smaller, and it's akin to throwing a small bat. Not going to kill you , but can definitely fuck you up bad if it lands in your head region.

IF is the biggest word in the English language. It didn't though, and it did no damage to Colby. The "bladed" boomerang is what I found amusing.

Werdum say Colby Magana called him an animal. Then Werdum hits colby Phone. Then Colby kicked him. Then Werdum used the bag-boomerang.

You can’t run your mouth and then run to the cops.

If Colby can’t/won’t take werdum in a street fight, then he probably shouldn’t act like it.
I can say whatever I want, and if you assault me... you're going to jail. That's how the world works

1. they are both pro fighers.
2. racism nationalism is unacceptable in this day and age and small connected world - we are gonna have to live together whether we like it or not.
3. Colby started it.
4. Colby bitched calling cops over nothing.

Back