Why is Werdum being glorified? and Colby being ridiculed?

That doesn't mean you can go around calling the number 2 pencil bladed. That's called a fabrication and will do nothing for you in a court of law.
what werdum threw at Colby's face is irrelevant

Oh I get it but i'm also not a professional fighter. Werdum is old school in that you run your mouth there is a price to pay. So what consequences are there for a guy like Colby? Does he get a green light to just say whatever he wants? If there were more men like Werdum, there would be less douches like Colby. Colby pressing charges is beyond pathetic.
nope its assault.

You can take someone's eye out with a number 2 pencil

Great, another Colby fanboi embarassing himself in Sherdog...

You forgot about the plastic bag. That could have suffocated your precious Colby Magana.

Last edited:
Because it doesn't directly effect anyone here and is kind've funny.

It’s Sherdog, TS, what do you expect.

All the scholars preaching their beloved “talk shit get hit” mentality are missing the incredible irony that Brazil basically “talked shit” to Colby by hurling death threats and insults the whole time he was there, resulting in Colby “hitting them back” by calling them out on their bullshit.

So Brazilians are immune to “talk shit get hit” but get so butt hurt by shit talk they’re allowed to assault people? Ridiculous.

It is Sherdog. An mma forum where we discuss fighters, fights, grudge matches, trash talk, confrontation, etc.

Yet, stupid self-righteous dumbasses come here in their gigantic high horses and try to impose morale and a sense of normal justice in a dispute between a white trash prejudiced American idiot FIGHTER and a heavyweight mma troll FIGHTER.

It’s really incredible how stupid it can get here in Sherdog.

You are completely missing the point, say it's five guys instead of one. The bottom line is you're either getting your ass kicked in front of your girlfriend of your calling the cops
Maybe you just shouldn't go out of your way to disrespect the ethnicity of those five guys prior to any altercation happening?

And if they confront you for shit you said, maybe try apologizing instead of doubling down on it because you've got a lot of hate-fueled anger built up from that one time when that audience boo'd me.

This whole thing started because Colby had a triggered, emotional breakdown over an audience in Brazil booing him. Get that. Boos made him hate, generalize, and disrespect an entire country

He's not emotionally stable. Hundreds if not thousands of non Brazilian fighters have been subject to that same audience.. yet Colby is the only one to have a legitimate mental breakdown because he didn't like how he was treated.

He taunted an audience to get people talking about him (and it worked) - I wouldn't call that a mental breakdown. Words should be met with words literally always - not with violence. Unless those words are 'I'm going to kill you' and then that person comes running at you. Almost every other time the law considers it to be assault.

I'm not understanding the logic on sherdog lately.

a 240lb man sucker punches a 170 man with a weapon to the face, yet the 170 lb man is a pussy? huh?

Everyone knows that colby can't beat werdum in a street fight...so what was colby supposed to do? Just walk away and let him get away with assault?

Calling the cops is the only recourse.

I know what you're going to say, if you don't want to get punched then don't talk shit. This is the most ignorant thing I've ever heard.

Let's imagine for a moment that Demian Maia after one of his fights (in vegas) screamed in the microphone that all Americans are lazy idiots.
?That then gives stipe miocic the right to wait for maia out in the parking lot with a baseball bat?
of course not lol. that would make stipe a pussy snowflake in my book.

werdum is a bully and only has these altercations with these little guys.

waaaah, you got called a dirty animal. so what?? Now you are going to chuck a bladed piece of wood at somebody's face that's half your size? ....Without any fear of reprisal?

I hope werdum gets jail time. Only a bully punk attacks somebody with a weapon that's half their size over a nothing comment.

Is Colby supposed to attack werdum?...is Colby supposed to just walk away and let him get away with assault?

And if you're still not convinced I'll make it super simple for you:

Let's say you're out on a date with your woman and a guy twice your size, holding a (pick your weapon of choice) walks up and slaps your girl in the face, claiming that he overheard you talking shit.

You're not calling the cops? yes you are.

so many tough guys out there apparently.

imagine if colby, instead of just being a nasty piece of white trash, had finished cain velasquez, finished fedor (and his brother), subbed big nog, beat overeem and ko'd mark hunt

I'm not understanding the logic on sherdog lately.

a 240lb man sucker punches a 170 man with a weapon to the face, yet the 170 lb man is a pussy? huh?

It is always a clear give away when a post starts with distorting the truth. It shows you don't even really believe what you're defending.

One, did anything happen leading up to the big man sucker punching the small man.

Second do you really believe colby is 170lb when he's fighting or are you trying to exaggerate the size difference there?

And a boomerang as a weapon, well that's another bit of exaggeration isn't it?

Colby definitely deserves the ridicule he's getting.

Who instigated it? who threw the first hit? Colby... That's who!

Gotta be a special kind of douche bag to fault Werdoomerang and not see the punk move Cryington did.

Colby's a white dude, he's an easy target for hate

perfect heel

nope its assault.

That's what i'm talking about. Assault on what? His fragile little ego? He did NOT sustain any injuries. Was he scared for his life lmao? If he had broken a bone, cut him, done something to give him an injury I could see pressing charges. But he is a professional fighter that got hit by another fighter. It's not a good look for Colby. It makes him look like a pussy.

He taunted an audience to get people talking about him (and it worked) - I wouldn't call that a mental breakdown. Words should be met with words literally always - not with violence. Unless those words are 'I'm going to kill you' and then that person comes running at you. Almost every other time the law considers it to be assault.

fbd40b7c4b29518d363adf2f85986d03f2.png

Back