Why is UFC so heavily tested and not NBA or NFL

well the average NBA player is 6'7" and 220 pounds. Jones is 6'4" and probably heavier than that when he isn't cutting weight. so no matter what you want to say they are very slender.
I wouldn't say slender. They are definitely lean for the most part and those dudes are pretty huge. And average height is 6'7" 220 pounds right? Well that's how much they weight when they are in peak shape. Those guys have to stay in great cardio shape as well as maintain a certain level of strength to cut it in the league. It's like a constant weight cut and its hard to put on weight IN season because of all the running. Catch most of those guys in the OFF season and see how big they can get. Trust me, I know a ton of those guys.

I wouldn't say slender. They are definitely lean for the most part and those dudes are pretty huge. And average height is 6'7" 220 pounds right? Well that's how much they weight when they are in peak shape. Those guys have to stay in great cardio shape as well as maintain a certain level of strength to cut it in the league. It's like a constant weight cut and its hard to put on weight IN season because of all the running. Catch most of those guys in the OFF season and see how big they can get. Trust me, I know a ton of those guys.
never said they aren't in incredible shape, and of course they are very strong they are professional athletes of the highest caliber. They are mostly in the optimum condition for the sport they play.

A lot of NFL players support testing because they don't want guys juicing freely and hitting them as hard as they can.

well the average NBA player is 6'7" and 220 pounds. Jones is 6'4" and probably heavier than that when he isn't cutting weight. so no matter what you want to say they are very slender.

Jon Jones is 6’5 225 solid muscle and was on steroids, Cam Newton and Lebron James are bigger and heavier and even leaner and they are clean? Give me a break.

I bet all these guys in the UFC are also on HGH. Cro Cop admitted to USADA he was using HGH, he got tested for it and it didn’t even show up on the tests.

I bet all these guys in the UFC are also on HGH. Cro Cop admitted to USADA he was using HGH, he got tested for it and it didn’t even show up on the tests.
it has to be hard as hell to test for HGH. Your natural levels spike at times

I know plenty of NFL players get scrambled brains from concussions but that isn't a sport where the sole purpose is to beat the every living fuck out of each other.

The deaths boxing has sustained in the ring/deaths caused by brutal beatings (the Mancini fight against the Korean kid comes to mind) where the deceased passed in the hospital later is why combat sports are so heavily tested.

Money.

The NFL/MLB/NBA are far more valuable than the UFC. The NFL in particular has the most watched television event area year. They are going to do everything they can to protect the players, keep them playing and making money. There's drug testing but it's laughable and more of an IQ test like the old days of the UFC.

you know if they tested those two most of them dudes not playing lmao

Tom brady just eats model pussy daily. That's where he gains his arm strength.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back