Why is Trump removing all these people so fast?

he has a pool of fall guys that have a short life span. He uses one and then disposes it like a tampon.

So fast? It's 1 year in, he's behind. He was supposed to clean house as far as I remember.

I was watching a interview with someone with withhouse sources they said trump figured out that he doesn’t have to ask People’s input or listen to ppl when they tell him stuff like “it’s a really bad idea to......” or “mr president you can’t fire the fbi director,AG etc”
Before he took office, I said this was going to be the "Mr Trump, you can't just simply..." presidency.

Trump is a Montgomery Burns who fires every Smithers and replaces him with someone more Smithersie

Have any of these people even had the time to implement anything or given the chance to do something wrong?

What is Trump ultimately going for here? Does he have a master plan, that none of these people fit?

Trump is going through admin staff faster than hockey teams go through coaches.

What policies have any of these people disagreed with Trump about?

LOL how long has Trump been in office? Has it been a year? I have lost count. It seems like the same thing over and over again. Trump wants to do something, or does something, MSM kills him for it, people are protesting crying, killing themselves. But has Trump actually gotten anything done yet? There is just too much MSM clutter, and BS, I have not been able to keep track.
Obama is behind this.

He's clueless government, criminal in business, and senile to boot.

<TheDonald>

Have any of these people even had the time to implement anything or given the chance to do something wrong?

What is Trump ultimately going for here? Does he have a master plan, that none of these people fit?

Trump is going through admin staff faster than hockey teams go through coaches.

What policies have any of these people disagreed with Trump about?

LOL how long has Trump been in office? Has it been a year? I have lost count. It seems like the same thing over and over again. Trump wants to do something, or does something, MSM kills him for it, people are protesting crying, killing themselves. But has Trump actually gotten anything done yet? There is just too much MSM clutter, and BS, I have not been able to keep track.

This is the question. Wall to wall MSM coverage, and almost no discussion of this aspect of this.

My theory, is that Trump had to appoint people the RNC wanted, because he didn't have a staffing plan, because he didn't think he would actually become president.

Now he is trying to fix that.

This is the question. Wall to wall MSM coverage, and almost no discussion of this aspect of this.

My theory, is that Trump had to appoint people the RNC wanted, because he didn't have a staffing plan, because he didn't think he would actually become president.

Makes the most sense. Now he's getting a feel for what he wants where and is putting his own people in.

"No puppet! No puppet! You're the puppet!"

- Donald Trump at 7 years old.

*correcting whispers*

Oh, sorry. 70 years old.

Makes the most sense. Now he's getting a feel for what he wants where and is putting his own people in.

Scary honestly. Watch Dirty Money on Netflix if you want to understand why.

He is about to appoint 'yes men'. He wants to run this country like a bean counter corporatist, who thinks management creates profit through fraud.

I don't really get it. I would have thought more people would be comfortable being conservative but not supporting this ass hat. Tribalism is really strong.

I understand the alternative wasn't what most people wanted but I'm amazed how much support Trump gets.

I don't really get it. I would have thought more people would be comfortable being conservative but not supporting this ass hat. Tribalism is really strong.

I understand the alternative wasn't what most people wanted but I'm amazed how much support Trump gets.

Is it even real though?

One paid poster or bot program, that understands how to use a VPN changer, could dominate this forum with fake accounts.

Is it even real though?

One paid poster or bot program, that understands how to use a VPN changer, could dominate this forum with fake accounts.

I doubt it is commercially viable to 'dominate' this forum. The War Room from what I can see has a few very regular people and not a significant reach into the greater market.

Maybe there is, maybe there isn't, but the more you worry about that kind of thing the more it plays into any plans to bring uncertainty and division. I'd rather just listen to the people who have different opinions to me and can express it intelligently and go from there.

Being a Trump supporter is basically being married to a deadbeat good for nothing Canadian who won't get a job. You want to be embarrassed, but you can't admit to your friends and family you made a mistake until years after the relationship has run it's course.

I doubt it is commercially viable to 'dominate' this forum. The War Room from what I can see has a few very regular people and not a significant reach into the greater market.

Maybe there is, maybe there isn't, but the more you worry about that kind of thing the more it plays into any plans to bring uncertainty and division. I'd rather just listen to the people who have different opinions to me and can express it intelligently and go from there.

Oh I agree, assuming someone is a paid poster, is a zero sum game. However it is important to be aware that the optics of this forum could be easily manipulated, with very little investment of resources.

Being a Trump supporter is basically being married to a deadbeat good for nothing Canadian who won't get a job. You want to be embarrassed, but you can't admit to your friends and family you made a mistake until years after the relationship has run it's course.

He's a psychopathic, narcissistic, sexist power mongering thin skinned bully. I can't think of any job in the world I would hire him for, not even sales which is obviously his strength. He would end up selling everything incorrectly and through lies and cause some big liability problems.

His answer would be WRONG, which, if you don't suck the cock of every rich person you meet, would strike you as absolutely childish.

He compares them to Rick Perry and they don't measure up, so he feels they are underperforming and have to fire them. It's really unfortunate that these guys have to share a cabinet with Rick Perry. No one could stand out and look good in that situation.

He promised he going to put Washington outsiders into cabinet position like businessmen, and not career politicians, I remember him touting in his election. He did do that for the most part with Mnuchin, Tillerson, and I forget who else. Isnt Linda McMahon on his staff?

I wonder when Mnuchin will get axed if at all.

Complications
Complications of narcissistic personality disorder can include:

• Relationship difficulties
  • Problems at work or school
Signs and symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder and the severity of symptoms vary. People with the disorder can:

• Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance
  • Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration
  • Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
  • Exaggerate achievements and talents
  • Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people
  • Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior
  • Expect special favors and unquestioning compliance with their expectations
  • Take advantage of others to get what they want
  • Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
  • Be envious of others and believe others envy them
  • Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious
  • Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office
At the same time, people with narcissistic personality disorder have trouble handling anything they perceive as criticism, and they can:

• Become impatient or angry when they don't receive special treatment
  • Have significant interpersonal problems and easily feel slighted
  • React with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make themselves appear superior
  • Have difficulty regulating emotions and behavior
  • Experience major problems dealing with stress and adapting to change
  • Feel depressed and moody because they fall short of perfection
  • Have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases...onality-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20366662

Back