Why is this move never used in MMA?

you know how much training you would need to go through just to execute a masterful move like that?

qubQdMJ.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-28598-1375728510-4.gif

Seems quite a low risk high reward move, that's a very heavy and densely boned area to throw at your opponent's face.
It's not low risk. That is high risk. You could put yourself in a bad position. You could end up on bottom or your opponent could easily take your back

No, but I'm definately going to rule teh streets with this move now!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-28598-1375728510-4.gif

Seems quite a low risk high reward move, that's a very heavy and densely boned area to throw at your opponent's face.
also known as the famouser. popularized during the wwe attitude era by mr. ass, one half of the new age outlaws. those were better, more simpler times

Prime MandyCfit
Sadly shes gone hardcore with dieting and working out. Still Hot but she's shredded now. Doesn't have that junk in the trunk anymore. :(

Wow yeah she went too far. She’s looking much older too.

It's not low risk. That is high risk. You could put yourself in a bad position. You could end up on bottom or your opponent could easily take your back

I really like how Kirk used the wall for leverage. It's like Pettis all over again!
GTfUHgH.gif

Prime MandyCfit
Sadly shes gone hardcore with dieting and working out. Still Hot but she's shredded now. Doesn't have that junk in the trunk anymore. :(

Her IG photos are disappointing and I'm too lazy to scroll down to view her photos from a time long gone. I'm gonna have to stare at your AV for a while.

Starfleet Academy > bush league mma camps

Back