Why is there a chick fight on the main card?

bigconan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was just on the ufc site and wanted to see all the fights...why the f'ck are there 2 chicks I have never even heard of, on the main card...when that up and comer Dugeusnoy or whatever his name is, is on the prelims...sure, he's the main even on the prelims...but there is no way on earth, that chick fight should be on the main card...

Do you guys think they are simply doing that to be politically correct? It almost feels like it...I personally believe that unless it's a cyborg or a top female, there should never be a female fight on the main card or any ppv card...they should be relegated to fox cards. just my opinion... :)

You see, more people watch them, therefore UFC wants them on main card, higher ratings higher money. More money is better, because people always need money. People need money because thats how they make a good living, things cost money.

In other words, sky is blue

How come you are a member since 2007 and not know basic shit like this?

Because you touch yourself at night.

It's a title fight -> that's why

You see, more people watch them, therefore UFC wants them on main card, higher ratings higher money. More money is better, because people always need money. People need money because thats how they make a good living, things cost money.

In other words, sky is blue

How come you are a member since 2007 and not know basic shit like this?

People want to watch them? haha like who? I know plenty of people that watch mma and ufc, and not one person ever mentions chicks fights...maybe a cyborg fight...but that's it...wmma is like wnba...nobody cares or watches them...

People want to watch them? haha like who? I know plenty of people that watch mma and ufc, and not one person ever mentions chicks fights...maybe a cyborg fight...but that's it...wmma is like wnba...nobody cares or watches them...

They do, thats why they are on the main card... Why else would they be?

Math, Business Logic, Algorithms, Science. They're building fight cards and divisions like they're playing Moneyball. Whether or not it works, or it just pisses you off in the end is the question.

They're betting if you have a Sherdog account you might ragequit their product here and there, but mostly you're going to do what nerds do and...nerd. So they can marginalize the product to create a greater margin for profit, spending the right money to make a sweet spot return. They don't need WMMA to go over with you and me, they want WMMA to go over with Women, because selling shit to women is even better than selling shit to men - women pay a premium for everything.

Or maybe they just feel like WMMA is here to stay so they might as well try to showcase it to avoid negative publicity despite the misgivings of like 30 people who will complain on the internet.

Math, Business Logic, Algorithms, Science. They're building fight cards and divisions like they're playing Moneyball. Whether or not it works, or it just pisses you off in the end is the question.

They're betting if you have a Sherdog account you might ragequit their product here and there, but mostly you're going to do what nerds do and...nerd. So they can marginalize the product to create a greater margin for profit, spending the right money to make a sweet spot return. They don't need WMMA to go over with you and me, they want WMMA to go over with Women, because selling shit to women is even better than selling shit to men - women pay a premium for everything.

Or maybe they just feel like WMMA is here to stay so they might as well try to showcase it to avoid negative publicity despite the misgivings of like 30 people who will complain on the internet.

I'll just use that time to do some needed stuff in the bathroom..i'm still watching the ppv..good fights...at least i can schedule a break now...

Back