Why is the general assumption that mma fighter beats boxer in a street fight?

Tysonfan22

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I would say grappling and kicks aren't as reliable as throwing hands in a street fight. Sure they work and can be deadly but aren't as effective or as used as much as throwing hands. (Talking general street fights here).

Especially at heavyweight. I would bet my bottom dollar on Tyson Fury kicking the sh*t out of Werdum in a street fight.

What do you guys think?

Especially at heavyweight. I would bet my bottom dollar of Tyson Fury kicking the sh*t out of Werdum in a street fight.

Idiot.png

Fury gets choked unconscious in less than a minute.

TBF TS did you even think this shit thread through? Where do most "street fights" end up? On the ground. Werdum by whatever he wants..

Hell, Brock would crush his ass.

Did I mention this thread fucking sucks

A high school wrestler will beat a pro boxer in a street fight. Head concrete suplex or double and done.

Lol at high school wrestler who dosen't even know how to throw a punch
Doesnt need to see Micky gall vs CM stunk

dunk under punch and shoot and fucker is done.

How old are you? Ask any huge football player at your HS if they'll fuck with the wrestlers.

If Werdum takes it to the ground on the street, he runs the risk of get fucked up.

going to the ground on the street is about the worst thing you could do, unless youre absolutely sure no one else is around ready to stomp your head into the concrete or soccer kick you to death

I would much rather be a boxer or kickboxer on the streets than a grappler

Last edited:
Doesnt need to see Micky gall vs CM stunk

dunk under punch and shoot and fucker is done.

How old are you? Ask any huge football player at your HS if they'll fuck with the wrestlers.
You stupid Americans think wrestling and holding someone is fighting. Sad

If Werdum takes it to the ground on the street, he runs the risk of get fucked up.

going to the ground on the street is about the worst thing you could do, unless youre absolutely sure no one else is around ready to stomp your head into the concrete or soccer kick you to death

I would much rather be a boxer or kickboxer on the streets than a grappler
Someone who gets it

Back