Why is Stipe not considered scary?

BigMuffler

Loli is love loli is life!
@Steel
Reaction score
He slept iron chinned Werdum completely out cold, face down and beat Hunt so brutally over the course of several rounds that people were up in arms back then about the fight not being stopped much earlier, plus quickly KOed a tough to finish JDS, Overeem, Arlovski and even Fabio Maldonado ;), why is he not considered a scary fighter in his own right?

Not black and ripped that's why.. that was like Francis best/only REALLY good win last weekend..

Stipe has beaten HW greats

Whats good is in the octagon it does not matter how you considered on sherdog...

He slept iron chinned Werdum completely out cold, face down and beat Hunt so brutally over the course of several rounds that people were up in arms back then about the fight not being stopped much earlier, plus quickly KOed a tough to finish JDS, Overeem, Arlovski and even Fabio Maldonado ;), why is he not considered a scary fighter in his own right?

he is not black.

Racism basically, if nganou was white we would called him a weak taller cm.punk

Rogan calls him scary... So do a lot of other people.

I find it the opposite....

I find ngannou really goofy looking

He is by most. Post USADA JDS straight up quit when he took a shot from him in the rematch and also says he's the hardest hitter he's ever faced (though Reem did floor him so he's lying)

he just looks like an everyday taller guy though, doesnt look like he's touched a weight in his life, only MMA casuals would think he isn't scary though, his finishes > Ngannou's

Plus you have to factor in that we haven't seen Ngannou finished yet but we've seen Stipe finished by Struve

I find it the opposite....

I find ngannou really goofy looking
I find him a good looking young man and not scary (no homo)... Blaydes on the other hand actually looks scary. Probably the beard lol.

He's was almost finished several times. Nearly Ko'd by Overeerm and his leg jacked up by JDS.

He's good. But nowhere near "scary"

But since when is Werdum iron chinned?
Huh? He had only been KOed once before that by a monstrous shot from JDS, even Nelson has been KOed as many times as Werdum and Hunt more times.

we've seen Stipe finished by Struve
and rocked a few other times. He's a good champion, but doesn't have the "aura of invencibility" others have. Some people look unbeatable until they lose.

Stipe is tough, but nobody sees him as a world beater despite him reaching and defending well the title.

Ngannou is a hungry up and comer that has been blasting his opponents. Even if his most impressive wins are Arlovski and Overeem, he for sure has some momentum

Stipe has never shown anything that makes him stand out as a feared fighter.
Beats Glass Jawed AA and AO
KOs a reckless Werdum and post-Cain beatdown JDS.
He's never shown anything impressive. Just a boxer. Mainly a jab and cross. His wrestling? Average. Show me an impressive single leg, double leg, trips TDs from him.

Granted Ngannou also KOed Glass jawed Overeem. But he made it look easy

Back