Why is Stipe mad at Ariel?

It's a long story but..

Once, Ariel met Stipe at a restaurant- he’d accidentally been given Stipe's table. Apparently he was fond of the restaurant and had a specific table he liked, and the management had messed up and gotten their days wrong, (it was Tuesday and they thought he was coming on Thursday or something like that). Anyway, the manager, completely embarrassed (this is a pretty nice restaurant) comes by and says “I’m so sorry, but we’d like to move you to another table if you could be troubled, and we’ll gladly compensate you for the cost of the meal and any other meal you’d like while you’re in town.” Ariel kind of played the asshole a bit, he said “I’m sorry, I just don’t understand. We’ve been here for 15 minutes - we’ve just ordered. Can’t we finish our meal here?” Then out of nowhere Stipe shows up next to the manager and says “Paul, these guys can finish. We’ll be at the bar. I got some time.” And Ariel (being a big Stipe Miocic fan) said “Oh wow, uh… I had no idea. Please feel free to give them the table.” Stipe was grateful, he shook Ariel's hand and said thanks, then gave him a card with his number on it and told him to give him a call later. After working up the nerve, Ariel gave him a call that night, and to make a long story short, they had a glorious 11 month love affair, man on man, that neither shall ever forget. Their bodies intertwined as one, and from the beauty of Morocco, to the French Riviera, to the snorkeling in the Galopagos, Stipe Miocic and Ariel made glorious gay love to each other on six of the seven continents.

It ended badly after this TS, but this is why. Hope it answers your question.
e980e05b00732025d2d141e914b5f2444b7bb4b5fa1d6d5cd6d5fbbfd85d3d17.jpg

Because Ariel the fucking weasel likes to ask deceptive questions to stir shit up, and it makes even me pissed off, imagine fighters...

Fuck that weasel.

It's a long story but..

Once, Ariel met Stipe at a restaurant- he’d accidentally been given Stipe's table. Apparently he was fond of the restaurant and had a specific table he liked, and the management had messed up and gotten their days wrong, (it was Tuesday and they thought he was coming on Thursday or something like that). Anyway, the manager, completely embarrassed (this is a pretty nice restaurant) comes by and says “I’m so sorry, but we’d like to move you to another table if you could be troubled, and we’ll gladly compensate you for the cost of the meal and any other meal you’d like while you’re in town.” Ariel kind of played the asshole a bit, he said “I’m sorry, I just don’t understand. We’ve been here for 15 minutes - we’ve just ordered. Can’t we finish our meal here?” Then out of nowhere Stipe shows up next to the manager and says “Paul, these guys can finish. We’ll be at the bar. I got some time.” And Ariel (being a big Stipe Miocic fan) said “Oh wow, uh… I had no idea. Please feel free to give them the table.” Stipe was grateful, he shook Ariel's hand and said thanks, then gave him a card with his number on it and told him to give him a call later. After working up the nerve, Ariel gave him a call that night, and to make a long story short, they had a glorious 11 month love affair, man on man, that neither shall ever forget. Their bodies intertwined as one, and from the beauty of Morocco, to the French Riviera, to the snorkeling in the Galopagos, Stipe Miocic and Ariel made glorious gay love to each other on six of the seven continents.

Some deep shit. Which continent didnt get it?

Ariel is the one that told Stipe that Dana told him they "butted heads" during negotiations of which Dana denied.

Happened or not, Ariel always trying to start some shit.

It's a long story but..

MLPYJRx.gif

It's a long story but..

Hold up sir what was on Menu that day?

It's a long story but..

Came in here to post this...

But I guess I was beaten to it

The story is quite well known actually...

You couldn't log on to Sherdog without seeing a story about it or thread discussing it for a time

Last edited:
I think Ariel really believes that being a shit stirrer is what journalism is all about. Which makes him a complete hack. The goal is to get people to confide in you with interesting and relevant things, not run the other way every time you open your mouth.

There's a reason why ESPN exclusively hires douche bags, and it's the same reason why Ariel is the richest and most successful MMA journalist. Do we talk about any other mma journalist as much?

He wants his OH --- IO chant to go like this:

Stipe:Mir
Ariel:Maid

It makes me like Stipe more, he doesn't give a fuck about the wwe theatrics.

It's a long story but..

I had a feeling this would be along these lines so I read the first and last lines of the story only.

Wasn't disappointed.

I mean who wouldn't want to punch this guy in the face. It's even worst when he starts opening his mouth.

Dana-White-and-Ariel-Helwani-at-UFC-121.jpg

"Which one?" you might say.

Both I guess

There's a reason why ESPN exclusively hires douche bags, and it's the same reason why Ariel is the richest and most successful MMA journalist. Do we talk about any other mma journalist as much?

I guess for some it's better to be a rich nothing than a less rich person of substance and integrity.

"Why are you always itching, man? You always, like, scratching. Just let it be, gah! You're like that ex-girlfirend that when you say 'It's not you, it's me' — 'But what you mean not me, what do you mean...' Listen, just let it be. Just let it be!

You can see Stipe simultaneously agitated with having to talk to Ariel while also looking forward to giving him shit right back. I think that's what it all boils down to; Ariel acts like a dousche a lot of the time so Stipe in turn, acts like a dousche back at him every chance he gets. I personally enjoy it, as well as find entertainment value in it.

War Stone Cold Stipe

It's a long story but..

Awesome

i don't know what you were watching

he seemed pissed at dana, not the mermaid
ariel was being quite blunt too with the whole stipe/dana situation
Watch it again, paying attention this time.

Back