9410427_orig.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

images

f61edd638123f7d304d693ef91cb58ed.jpg

soccer%20funny_0.jpg

2B3F8AC200000578-0-image-a-51_1439217811724.jpg

3F5E013F00000578-0-image-m-21_1492570385958.jpg

Discuss.

pretty sure soccer is the most popular sport in the world due to it's higher ratio of foot/ball to nutsack injuries. you don't get that in any other sport. people just enjoy watching a guy get hit in the nuts.

i'll just leave this here in case anyone needs proof

In before europeans claim soccer is a real sport.

Its not the sport, its people that are weird. I bet you can find weird/gay images in any sport if you look hard enough.

After the Chinese and Russians invade and occupy America, Soccer will become your countries favorite pastime.

In before europeans claim soccer is a real sport.
stick to posting photos of outrageously fuckable over 40's, as even with murican shertards supporting your opinion, its still and always will be, the GOAT sport on the planet.

The player in the first picture is either gay or promoting the stereotype.

What is going on in the second picture? Is the player being fumigated for lice?

At least the Olympic gymnast doctor didn't diddle the athletes in public.

I respect the skills to play soccer but as far as competition entertainment it’s beyond boring to me... goes in the same category as baseball , hockey.

Fun to play, horrible to watch.

I actually used to watch soccer, baseball , golf to help me fall asleep..

pretty sure soccer is the most popular sport in the world due to it's higher ratio of foot/ball to nutsack injuries. you don't get that in any other sport. people just enjoy watching a guy get hit in the nuts.

i'll just leave this here in case anyone needs proof

If this theory is more than just a theory, I am very disappointed.

The USA is #1 at everything, especially stupid.

Fuck you world.

WE ARE MORE STUPIDUR THAN YOU

You know in american football , players smack each other on ass and the quarterback sticks his hands under the center's ass

Soccer was cool when I was 8. Then I wasn't a bitch and played real sports like Football

Soccer was cool when I was 8. Then I wasn't a bitch and played real sports like Football

...then you got real fat and spent the rest of your life neckbearding on Sherdog. You should have kept the soccer practice up, son. Bitches like powerful calves on a man.

Back