Why is Shogun so loved? He's doing the sport a disservice by continuing to fight

Shoguns ranked #5 in the UFC with 3 wins in a row so I'd say he's still capable of competing.

According to TS, all fans should stop liking their favorite fighter when said fighter gets older and is not as good as he used to be.

You all cry about Conor not defending and yet Shogun never defended successfully even once lol
tantrum.jpg

I still wish we could use a time machine and allow kicks on the ground in the UFC. US rules took away 33% of Shogun's game. Push you down and stomp you like you're a spider loose in the house.

so trolling is dead, right? we can just stop trying to pretend that trolling isn't a dead art?

He knows he can no longer compete at the top of the division but continues to beat fringe top 10 guys in a weak division to make fans say he deserves a title shot. No idea why people are so obsessed with this guy. One of the most over hyped, over rated and over loved fighters of all time?

The guy never successfully defended his title one time.

He is disrespecting the sport and the division by continuing to fight. I can't see why Pride fans are so obsessed with him
fuck outta here

I still wish we could use a time machine and allow kicks on the ground in the UFC. US rules took away 33% of Shogun's game. Push you down and stomp you like you're a spider loose in the house.

I agree with this! In those days no one wanted to be on the ground & on their backs with Shogun standing above them!

You all cry about Conor not defending and yet Shogun never defended successfully even once lol
At least he was game and tried instead of .... whatever the fuck Conor is doing right now.

I like watching Conor fight but get off his nuts dude.

You serious sack swingers would make an argument over breakfast cereals somehow about Conor.

{insert Lucky Charms joke}

He knows he can no longer compete at the top of the division but continues to beat fringe top 10 guys in a weak division to make fans say he deserves a title shot. No idea why people are so obsessed with this guy. One of the most over hyped, over rated and over loved fighters of all time?

He is disrespecting the sport and the division by continuing to fight. I can't see why Pride fans are so obsessed with him
haha, okay, you reporting me was seriously LOL worthy dude.

+1

1fae509c2625b85c3011bba0b462b9c8.jpg

How can you talk about someone not defending their and Conor is in your sig?

HAHA mods, bring this shit back to the UFC board, this was a FUN thread! lol!!!!

Conor McGregor fan huh TS? Shocking...

Back