Why is Shogun so loved? He's doing the sport a disservice by continuing to fight

SocialJusticeFighter

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
He knows he can no longer compete at the top of the division but continues to beat fringe top 10 guys in a weak division to make fans say he deserves a title shot. No idea why people are so obsessed with this guy. One of the most over hyped, over rated and over loved fighters of all time?

The guy never successfully defended his title one time.

He is disrespecting the sport and the division by continuing to fight. I can't see why Pride fans are so obsessed with him

Last edited:
This is pure # 1 bullshitz

TS should be wastelanded & IP banned 4 life

<codychoke><codychoke><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

<3><3><3><3><3><3>

Last edited:
Lots of younger, stronger, faster guys than him out there...

who don't have half the subtlety in their setups, who completely lack any sense of timing or shot selection, and let's not even compare them in terms of heart.

I'll take Shogun over St. Preux to watch fight any day. I don't give a damn if St. Preux landed one on him. I'd rather see Shogun.

He's continuing to fight to provide awareness on the illegality of skateboards in an octagon.

tumblr_n74acuR6cA1tdxmhzo1_500.gif

Shogun is one of the best fighters all time.

lol. the word you're looking for is 'disservice'. IE 'your post does this entire forum a disservice by existing'

You would think being yellow carded would make a troll a little gun shy. lol

Deservice yourself in front of a bus please.

He knows he can no longer compete at the top of the division but continues to beat fringe top 10 guys in a weak division to make fans say he deserves a title shot. No idea why people are so obsessed with this guy. One of the most over hyped, over rated and over loved fighters of all time?

He is disrespecting the sport and the division by continuing to fight. I can't see why Pride fans are so obsessed with him

MMA fanboys crave watching their fave fighters do battle no matter how far past their primes those men/women may be.

Best guess I can give about Shogun: He did some great stuff in Pride, and some people considered him good looking at that time.

Fanboys latch onto fighters they think are attractive, especially guys/gals who are cut and/or have big muscles.

Are these guys really up and comers I feel shogun is finishing them

Shogun should be gunning for a rematch against OSP. He's great in rematches and it would be exciting.

Back