Why is Santiago Ponzinibbio the betting favorite (-175) over Mike Perry (+155)

Why is Santiago Ponzinibbio the betting favorite (-175) over Mike Perry (+155)?

(This is the odds from bestfightodds)

I thought all the legions of Mike Perry fans would be betting heavily on him?
Come on, perry fans are obviously poor bums

Noobs think beating Gunnar Nelson(via eye pokes) is this amazing accomplishment because he trains with Connor. Mike by KO round 2.

I bet a small amount on Perry. His puncher's chance is as good as ever, and he does have a good mind for fighting. He's just more limited than Santiago, who is a more well-rounded and crafty guy. Plus, his eye-poke game is ELITE at 170lbs.

I’m predicting a shockingly quick KO for Ponz.

I bet a small amount on Perry. His puncher's chance is as good as ever, and he does have a good mind for fighting. He's just more limited than Santiago, who is a more well-rounded and crafty guy. Plus, his eye-poke game is ELITE at 170lbs.
One of the more objective comments I've seen in regards to this fight

Because
Santiago Ponzinibbio > Gunner Nelson > Alan Jouban > Mike Perry

tumblr_oicxuoJD3P1rofocqo1_500.gif

PRICE_NIKO.png

It's the Gunnar victory. That's a pretty legit win, and he did it in 80 some odd seconds I believe. I'm rooting for Perry here, but he's gonna have his hands full with Ponzinibbio. You gotta remember Gunnar was on a fucking tear when he fought Ponzinibbio, I don't know what he was ranked, but I'm guessing around 5-8th. That was a massive win. Perry got schooled by Jouban who is prob was a top 10-15 guy (people like to shit on Jouban because he is better looking than them, but the dude can fight). IMO Jouban just had Perry's number, bad stylistic matchup for him. I'm stoked for this fight, should be a lot of fun regardless of who wins.
That win was everything but legit. He poked Nelsons eye like 3 times in a row. Ponzinibio is a piece of shit

Not the first time the ignorant masses bought into a Ponzi scheme. Save your money haters, buy some personality instead

Because Santiago is no Alex Reyes.. Perry is a fun fighter, but he has beaten bums.

Mike Perry's Law - if you can be knocked out, you will be knocked out.

Ppl forget that Ponzi's chin has already been cracked. Platinums just gonna stretch dude out.

He is? I might have to drop some money on Mike. Ponzi gonna be his toughest test but Ponzi ain't got no chin and Mike's chin is suspect cause of that one boxing fight. Hmm...
What makes u say ponz has no chin?

Back