Why is Rogan so positive about Fedor and steroids now

<LikeReally5>

Pre USADA join date and still don't recognize a very obvious pattern.
I recognize the pattern.
Do you recognize that some fighters look equally good post USADA?

I Also recognize that you cannot say someone is 100% guaranteed to have taken steroids despite passing many drugs tests and failing zero.

I recognize the pattern.
Do you recognize that some fighters look equally good post USADA?

I Also recognize that you cannot say someone is 100% guaranteed to have taken steroids despite passing many drugs tests and failing zero.

When has Fedor been seriously tested?

If you know anything about Soviet sports, around which Fedor's whole existence revolved, chemistry is as much a staple of preparing an athlete as is nutrition, training and resting.

It takes nothing away from his legacy, but that's the nature of pro sports.

Don't tell me you believe Fedor fought monsters like a juiced Randleman, Coleman, Cro Cop, etc on technique and potatoes. Don't be naive.

When has Fedor been seriously tested?

If you know anything about Soviet sports, around which Fedor's whole existence revolved, chemistry is as much a staple of preparing an athlete as is nutrition, training and rest.
World Sambo Championship was tested under WADA during the period when Fedor won the gold medal.

He was also tested in PRIDE 32 where several fighters pissed hot...which means the tests were real.

Fedor was not an athlete during the Soviet Union days, and what I know about those Russian science experiments is that they don't train in playgrounds in their home village like Fedor.

That's irrelevant though. I'm not saying Fedor is clean...what I'm saying is that innocent until proven guilty. Fedor seems like a good person that should be given the benefit of the doubt.

I heard him say it on the podcast with CT and atleast one before it.
He heavily implies Fedor did steroids because basically he has lost lately. Why doesn't he account for Fedor aging/slower.

He saw a nate diaz interview.

It doesn't even matter. What matters is did he follow the rules?

Next thing you know, he's saying fighters who used stomps and grounded headkicks aren't legit....

But Fedor was among the cleanest fighters there was, simply because he competed in World Sambo throughout the same period.

If he were on roids in Japan like Rogan implies then I don't understand why he would stop using them after coming to the Strikeforce/Bellator where testing is a joke compared to the SAMBO testing Fedor has always been exposed to while competing in Japan

Apparently in Pride it was well known that you were allowed to use steroids. So he might have seen it as something that was ok to do in Pride cause everyone was allowed to. In Pride\Bellator he might see it as cheating.

Why people care if he was or wasn't is what I want to know. We all know that Anderson was along with Jones. The only other guy that was in the discussion about being and All-Time GOAT was GSP and can we say for sure he didn't do PEDs??? It is so widespread and I don't think anyone should care. That was the whole point about pointing fingers at the All-Time greats was to distinguish who was better based on whether they doped or not. It's quite possible they all were. Plus, I've just never really cared about PEDs but I guess that's just me maybe.

They were legal in pride.

Major respect to Fedor for obviously getting off them when they were against the rules. The same is not true for most others.

So he was old at 33 when he lost 3 fights a row
Cain
JDS
Igor
Kerr

Plenty other guys declined in early 30s. Fedor started fighting at 23, was world champ by 26 and never even lost until he was 33.

Not to mention his judo career before MMA and his Sambo career concurrent with MMA.

That is a lot of mileage

World Sambo Championship was tested under WADA during the period when Fedor won the gold medal.

He was also tested in PRIDE 32 where several fighters pissed hot...which means the tests were real.

Fedor was not an athlete during the Soviet Union days, and what I know about those Russian science experiments is that they don't train in playgrounds in their home village like Fedor.

That's irrelevant though. I'm not saying Fedor is clean...what I'm saying is that innocent until proven guilty. Fedor seems like a good person that should be given the benefit of the doubt.

I think you're just being unreasonable about this.

For one he's passed every test he's had. Of course that may not be that many and until USADA or some AC-sponsored random testing, seems like many could easily get away with it. And then for Pride whether he did or not it was basically an even playing field. So I don't see how it hurts his legacy.

Lance Armstring also passed hella tests. It's hard to google "cheating steroid tests". Dumbasses

This is a horrible argument.

The point is, Fedor has not failed a test. Nor does he have any link to steroids. The only link people create is the fact that PRIDE did not test for steroids. However, they did test at US events where Fedor passed. Not to mention, he was tested in Strikeforce and beyond. He also was tested at the World Championships. So yes, athletes beat tests. But the fact that Fedor has never failed does not mean he used steroids. If that were the case, then you better use the same logic for Gretzky and Jordan.

I remember CLEARLY the talk in this forum do yourself a favor and google the old threads on here Werdum vs Fedor

He didn't lose in a decade of fighting bums and cans mainly

And tell your mom to use less teeth next time

Decade of fighting bums lol. The same bums Coleman x2, Arlovski, Sylvia, and Big Nog who all became UFC Champions. Along with Cro Cop, Hunt (still a contender), Arona, Babalu, Fujita, etc. Next time don't make it so obvious you just started watching MMA in 2014.

Last edited:
I think you're just being unreasonable about this.
No, unreasonable is the person who 100% guaranteed that an athlete who has never failed a drugs test is on steroids.

To say Fedors history with steroids is a mystery to the public, is actually fact.

He's probably accusing Fedor of roiding because all his UFC heroes are getting busted, so he wants to drag Fedor's name through the mud. Joe is a child. It's BS for someone of his standing to accuse Fedor of cheating. I would say he would never single out individual UFC fighters as suspected juicers, but he doesn't have to since they're pissing hot left and right these days.

Rogan has been pretty fair on fedor

I know he is a UFC shill but on fedor 90% of time he's fair

They were legal in pride.

Major respect to Fedor for obviously getting off them when they were against the rules. The same is not true for most others.
It was obvious in some fighters in pride

Wand Coleman Kerr

Maybe shogun huge Rua fan

But fedor has always looked same and nothing stands out

He was still impressive in America vs Tim drug testing very similar to fight with ogawa

He was champion in an organization that openly promoted steroid use and hails from a country that has a state-sponsored doping program. Russian athletes are not even allowed to compete at the next Olympics.

If you think he was natty you're naïve as shit lol.

Back