Why is PC gaming the "master race" when their best games are console ports?

Why kick someone out who has a different opinion? Don't you think you are abusing your power as a mod a bit?
You need to move to Florida.

I hear that state is the nectar of the console gods.

I watched the PC game show and my god it was absolutely awful. Their only good games are games from Xbox or PS4. Can someone explain where this "master race" thing came from?
because games look and run so much better. try playing pubg or destiny on xbox, then try them on PC and you will get your answer.

Well this is interesting Intel was caught basically lying about where their 28 core enthusiast CPU was as far as production. They showed a demo of a chip that they said was a beta of their consumer 5 ghz PC as AMD was waiting to introduce their 32 core 3.4 ghz boost threadripper. Apparently Intel was trying to steal some of AMD's thunder by showing a supposed demonstration of their beta chip that could run at 5 ghz. It turns out that was not the chip but one of their server 28 core chips "10,000 each" that could not run at 5ghz and required a specially designed cooling tower that was about the size of the computer case. Someone was quick at taking a photo of the setup.

592808-intel-28-core-experiment-computex-2018.jpg

https://www.pcmag.com/news/361855/amds-32-core-threadripper-2-is-making-intel-sweat

It's an aquarium chiller, nothing really specialized.

Why spend 5,000 dollars to play Fortnite and PUBG? I guess that's where the confusion is for me, PC gamers constantly brag about have a more powerful machine but the most popular games are Fortnite, League of Legends and PUBG
Your arguements are as weak as your ability to perceive trolling...

I spent $1,500 to build a PC, play none of those games you mentioned, have almost every console up to the Wii U emulated, AAA titles playing at high resolution and framerate, make money with graphic design using Photoshop, accumulated a massive library of 1080p movies and tv series... I can go on and on.

Last edited:
Didn't realize CSGO, League of Legends, Dota, Fortnite, PUBG, Hearthstone, and Overwatch were console ports.

Didn't realize CSGO, League of Legends, Dota, Fortnite, PUBG, Hearthstone, and Overwatch were console ports.
Goddamn. Is the category, "The Top 10 Most Played Games in History", Alex?

In which case your researchers forgot Minecraft.

You need to move to Florida.

I hear that state is the nectar of the console gods.
Hey now, i live on Florida!

Ive not emulated any system past n64, but ive got a system that was built for the last Doom game, so im not up to date.

That said, could i run emulated ps2 games? Is it as easy as, say, the snes9x? Never got the "CD" down right.

Also, whats this about upgrading a pc these days being much more expensive due to a shortage of metals?

How do I sound poor? Poor people are the ones who waste their money. People who work hard and understand the value of money are some of the cheapest people you will ever meet.

As someone who works in the service industry youre 100% wrong in this statement. Those who inherited their wealth and used to specific services from youth are usually the cheapest. Their expenditures are normally that of displaying their wealth status. While those who work hard for their money understand the relief/freedom i generate for them an tip the most.

When it comes to your topic. Believe others have already squashed your opinion.

I watched the PC game show and my god it was absolutely awful. Their only good games are games from Xbox or PS4. Can someone explain where this "master race" thing came from?

Because I play them in 4k at 60fps.

You are absolutely correct, PC exclusives are trash aside from the RTS genre. There are ZERO fps or tps games exclusive to PC that are even worth mentioning, and even the best indie 2D games are mostly multiplat.

That said, enjoy your subpar graphics. Lol

There is also an argument for controls, and the mouse is clearly superior for aiming over a joystick, mainly because you can make tiny movements easily, especially if you drag your pinky for the tiniest admustments.

But I fucking hate mouse and keyboard so I PC game with the xbox 1 controller. Competitive Multiplayer is dead to me after Left4Dead 2. If 3 ever comes out, I'll switch to consoles.

I have a PS4 for exclusives and I'm currently playing through God of War and Detroit, and while the cinematography and game design is stellar, the technical graphics are not. GoW stutters like crazy and feels like it barely runs at 30fps. Detroit is slower paced so framerate isn't much of an issue but the resolution is clearly not full 1080p, let alone 4k.

Look at how clean and crisp my console ports look on PC. Not blurry and fuzzy like on the plebian consoles.

851A78EDD2AB013C5A8F8FD596F27FDB51B29152

A4863169B8B3B533A131982A356834483D2D129F

17EBC1290859FB7A621C48BF2AC155739C071A7F

8BA44A00608CA85C92B4C78C991C4B99EE6F4A2F

DE0EFB846A091414196B4466B10BFAC09E490BA2

Last edited:
Because people need to figuratively compare their cock length in order to justify their purchase for themselves. That is the whole deal with all platform wars. After i actually purchased all current consoles as well as a gaming pc i noticed very fast that neither platform is more fun than the other. The only thing that influences enjoyment level is the actual game.

Because PCs can be upgraded to infinity and games look and run beautifully on them. I prefer console because I like sitting on my couch and playing games on my 65 inch tv, but, in high school I gamed on a custom built PC and games like Morrowind were amazing on it for the time.

I'm switching to pc this summer because of these things.
- Cheaper over time
- Emualtors and media servers
- cheaper games
- No psn or xbox live bullshit
- and you can put mods in game
I can see why people call it the master race some times because of those things.

As someone who works in the service industry youre 100% wrong in this statement. Those who inherited their wealth and used to specific services from youth are usually the cheapest. Their expenditures are normally that of displaying their wealth status. While those who work hard for their money understand the relief/freedom i generate for them an tip the most.

When it comes to your topic. Believe others have already squashed your opinion.

Nobody squashed my opinion. Everyone here is showing pictures of games that were made for consoles in mind. The only computer games people here mention are PUBG, Fornite and World of Warcraft. Games that can be played on any computer. There is still no reason for anyone to spend thousands of dollars on a computer unless they are a graphic designer or something.

Let's face it, the golden age of PC gaming is dead. Now everything is a port. Yes they have better graphics but most people don't want to spend over 1 grand to play a slightly upgraded version of a console game. And not every game ports well. I put over 300 hours into Nioh on my PS4 and it barely works on the computer. I also play a lot of JRPGs which never hit PC. Then there are the exclusive games like God of War, Uncharted, Bloodborne, etc.

I was a big PC gamer back in the day. I loved Diablo, Ultima Online, Everquest, Deus Ex, Balder's Gate, Icewind Dale, Heroes of Might and Magic, Warcraft III, Starcraft, Half-life.

That said, could i run emulated ps2 games? Is it as easy as, say, the snes9x? Never got the "CD" down right.
Not sure what specs are required and if you meet them or not, but YouTube PCSX2 Tutorial and you can go step by step. Once properly set up its one of the better emulators out there. 3D graphics are drastically enhanced from the original.

Wii U on Cemu is awesome as well and many games are running perfect on it but it is more of a pain to set up and destroys weak systems.

PS3 emulation is coming a long way and within a few years should be fully playable. A lot of games already work.

Not sure what specs are required and if you meet them or not, but YouTube PCSX2 Tutorial and you can go step by step. Once properly set up its one of the better emulators out there. 3D graphics are drastically enhanced from the original.

Wii U on Cemu is awesome as well and many games are running perfect on it but it is more of a pain to set up and destroys weak systems.

PS3 emulation is coming a long way and within a few years should be fully playable. A lot of games already work.

NES, SNES, GENESIS, N64, PS1, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, and Wii emulate flawlessly.

XBOX 1, XBOX 360, PS3, forget about it!

There isn't even a stable XBOX 1 emulator after all these years (stable meaning it can run 50% of games with little to no issues), so don't expect to see ones for the 360 or PS3 inside of another 10 years.

Their architectures are just too wacky for emulator devs to accurately code. I looked at the current PS3 one and it is shit bro. It can't even run a dozen games 100%. Compare that to Dolphin, which can run 90% of the Wii library perfectly.

Our hardware is better, we don't have to buy an entire new console when the gaming gods tell us they are bringing out a new one. Graphics are better and we're just generally 100x more intelligent and better looking than console nubs.

<{cruzshake}>

Trying to play any kind of competitive game on a console is a truly awful experience.

Also games like Fallout or Skyrim are 1000000000000 times better due to the modding community.

Plus strategy games like total war series or anything by Paradox are only on PC.

1. You're an idiot
2. Mount and Blade
3. World of Warcraft
4. Total War
5. Civilization
6. Endless other games that only come out on PC.

Our hardware is better, we don't have to buy an entire new console when the gaming gods tell us they are bringing out a new one. Graphics are better and we're just generally 100x more intelligent and better looking than console nubs.
Man I miss playing Mount and Blade Warband. Endless hours with all the mods they have. With that said they do have it on the playstation store. I doubt that the controls translate well without a mouse and keyboard though.

Back