Why is Olienek the headliner?

They aren't going to put one of their biggest stars on a fight night just cause it's in Russia
Biggest stars? What kind of PPV numbers does Khabib bring in....he's not fuckin Conor

Biggest stars? What kind of PPV numbers does Khabib bring in....he's not fuckin Conor

A 350,000 ppv is worth 10-20 million dollars. That's what Khabib did vs Iaquinta. If he fights Lee or Tony it will probably do 500k, if it's Conor it will do over a million.

It literally makes no sense to put Khabib on a fight night.

If they will make Conor vs Khabib, it will be Conor vs Khabib.

Volkov? Yeah, he would be better against Hunt. Two strikers.
But Volkov is not a big name. Oleinik also is not a big name.

Who should they put?
Zabit?
Bibulatov?
Antigulov?
Abdurakhimov?
Valentina?

Sign Minakov?

There aren't many ranked russian fighters.

If they will make Conor vs Khabib, it will be Conor vs Khabib.

Volkov? Yeah, he would be better against Hunt. Two strikers.
But Volkov is not a big name. Oleinik also is not a big name.

Who should they put?
Zabit?
Bibulatov?
Antigulov?
Abdurakhimov?
Valentina?

Sign Minakov?

There aren't many ranked russian fighters.

Volkov is sitting out for a title shot, Minakov is under contract to Bellator.

Because he has more ezekiel choke finishes then you have brain cells.

i really can’t understand why they are choosing him to headline the UFCs first event in Russia. Can’t help but feel like they are blowing it there. Is Volkov injured? I’d MUCH rather see Volkov vs Hunt. Seems weird to waste it. Would love for the UFC to sign Kharitonov and have him fight Hunt, that’s a fight that baffles me never happened back in the day.
Well the obvious answer now is to have a huge event in Russia with Volkov, Zabit, and Khabib on the card. But the ufc prob wants to see how this first one goes. This is prob a trial.

Because he's awesome and pulls Ezekiel chokes out of his ass

If anything Sergei the one who's shot. Oleynik didn't get ko'd by Jay Ayala.

They’re both shot, but different degrees of shot.

Oleinik is too injured to wrestle, has a 2 minute gas tank and gets wobbled by everything that touches him. That’s why he pulls mount on unsuspecting sloppy HWs.

Sergei is fat but at least he’s healthy. He still looks like a fucking bear and at least moves faster than Monson under water, unlike Sasha there. I like them both, but stylistically Kharitonov 1-punches him.

i really can’t understand why they are choosing him to headline the UFCs first event in Russia. Can’t help but feel like they are blowing it there. Is Volkov injured? I’d MUCH rather see Volkov vs Hunt. Seems weird to waste it. Would love for the UFC to sign Kharitonov and have him fight Hunt, that’s a fight that baffles me never happened back in the day.
Everybody in Russia knows Oleynik!

cause he's fucking awesome to watch?

garbage thread, imo
yAkK56j8vHbfW3gtyiHzNDEjw3LCm-2v7lRNZ073L9c.jpg

Back