Why is Olienek the headliner?

CalvilloRay

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
i really can’t understand why they are choosing him to headline the UFCs first event in Russia. Can’t help but feel like they are blowing it there. Is Volkov injured? I’d MUCH rather see Volkov vs Hunt. Seems weird to waste it. Would love for the UFC to sign Kharitonov and have him fight Hunt, that’s a fight that baffles me never happened back in the day.

Welcome to the OC, bitch.
tumblr_lpxgiv56wQ1qg39ewo1_500.gif

i really can’t understand why they are choosing him to headline the UFCs first event in Russia. Can’t help but feel like they are blowing it there. Is Volkov injured? I’d MUCH rather see Volkov vs Hunt. Seems weird to waste it. Would love for the UFC to sign Kharitonov and have him fight Hunt, that’s a fight that baffles me never happened back in the day.

Volkov is sitting out and waiting for the winner of DC vs Stipe. That's according to his friends.

Sergei is under contract to M1, Glory and Bellator. So yea never going to happen.

Btw Oleynik would likely beat Sergei at this point.

Well Putin did recommend that Oleksiy become a Russian citizen. Perhaps he's popular over there.

Volkov is sitting out and waiting for the winner of DC vs Stipe. That's according to his friends.

Sergei is under contract to M1, Glory and Bellator. So yea never going to happen.

If Sergei grazes Oleyniks ear with his toe then it’s goodnight

If Sergei grazes Oleyniks ear with his toe then it’s goodnight

I get that you haven't watched many Oleynik fights but at least check his fight finder.

Dude has been finished one time by strikes in the last 7 years and that came with a lot of controversy.

Sergei ground game is awful at this point. Oleynik would be the rightful favorite

I get that you haven't watched many Oleynik fights but at least check his fight finder.

Dude has been finished one time by strikes in the last 7 years and that came with a lot of controversy.

Sergei ground game is awful at this point. Oleynik would be the rightful favorite

I’ve seen his record. Lots of fights, lots of chokes. Still don’t understand why he’s headlining after subbing diaper kid. And he was well on his way to getting KO’d by Blaydes til he straight up just quit.

they wanted him to fight werdum to start with.

If it wasn't for Ramadan....fuck religion

he sounds russian?

If it wasn't for Ramadan....fuck religion
meh

Chris Whineman didn't defend his title if i recall because his wife was pregnant

fuck *ucking
fuck pregnancy

Oleinik will soon need crutches to move around. He looks like an old man. Sergei KO's him with a jab.

i think volkov is getting the title shot. ufc hw title fight in russia for sure

Khabib and zabit on that card would be great. But gotta starve yourself for a pie in the sky

Why the fuck would Khabib be on a fight night? Also Zabit will probably be on the card

Back