Why is LEONARDO SANTOS missing in the TS discussion?

depassage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This guy is on 10 wins streak and ... beat the shit out of Kevin Lee.

A rematch with Kevin lee or with a Top Contender would make sense.

He fights too infrequently. Would be nice to see him get a top guy though.

He is too inactive, he's a beast though but also 38 at LW. I believe he is scheduled to fight Nik Lentz in June.

He fights too infrequently. Would be nice to see him get a top guy though.

He is too inactive, he's a beast though but also 38 at LW. I believe he is scheduled to fight Nik Lentz in June.

He's inactive because UFC did not give him fights until now.

He was healthy all the time

This guy is on 10 wins streak and ... beat the shit out of Kevin Lee.

A rematch with Kevin lee or with a Top Contender would make sense.
I was wondering how long it would be before this thread popped up after seeing that Santos/Lee gif for the 17,000th time today

Uuuummmmmm.........who The fuck is this guy gif

Great fighter to bring up actually.

He's only 5-0-1 in the UFC, but he's got a relatively recent win vs. Kevin Lee.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Every time I see these threads here the guy has a fight scheduled or is recovering from an injury,usually have a fight.He's fighting Nick Lentz,scheduled almost 2 weeks ago.So many lazy people here.

Every time I see these threads here the guy has a fight scheduled or is recovering from an injury,usually have a fight.He's fighting Nick Lentz,scheduled almost 2 weeks ago.So many lazy people here.

he hasn't received a scheduled fight for more than 1.5 years despite being complerely healthy

he hasn't received a scheduled fight for more than 1.5 years despite being complerely healthy

Also one of the biggest problems in the UFC is that fighters who are ranked are kind of grandfathered there. The ranked guys for the most part will only fight ranked guys and for a guy to be ranked he has to achieve enough notoriety to fight a ranked guy and pull it off. It took Condit, for instance, 4 straight losses to be removed from the rankings.

I wasn't saying Leo I was saying anytime there's a where is so and so thread.I see where that could be misinterpreted.TS could had simply googled it and found out he's fighting Nick Lentz.

Great fighter to bring up actually.

He's only 5-0-1 in the UFC, but he's got a relatively recent win vs. Kevin Lee.

giphy.gif

Ive never actually seen that fight but this is what people give Lee shit for?

Lmao the way people talk about it i thought he got put out cold but a loss when youre that young and green isnt much to be ashamed of, especially given where Lee is now

I wasn't saying Leo I was saying anytime there's a where is so and so thread.I see where that could be misinterpreted.TS could had simply googled it and found out he's fighting Nick Lentz.

maybe he was sure he has no fight scheduled because he follows main articles and was sure that the Lee beater fight will be annnounced soundly...

maybe he was sure he has no fight scheduled because he follows main articles and was sure that the Lee beater fight will be annnounced soundly...

But it's on his Sherdog fight finder and we are on Sherdog =/ (I always use Tapology as Sherdog ff is crap)

Back