Why is it Cable TV channels can't put up an accurate show schedule online?

ShinkanPo

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
I just checked the Discovery Channel schedule for my region and its totally bullshit, the shows on the list is not the one on air tonight.

I have noticed this with other channels too like HBO and FOX before, its fucking 2018, and almost everything imaginable have been uploaded on the Web but fucking TV networks can't get it right.

my cable boxes software looks like it is from 2001. it is ridiculous how bad the infrastructure of cable is I hope google replaces them.

my cable boxes software looks like it is from 2001. it is ridiculous how bad the infrastructure of cable is I hope google replaces them.

yep considering we pay for that crap, I understand if its free TV like the traditional UHF-VHF stuff but its fucking Discovery Channel and all they have to do is update their website. Its infuriating coming from a hard days work and trying to find out what time a particular show will air and all you get is bullshit.

No wonder global economy is fucked up!

I wish they'd at least put informative descriptions so I know if I want to DVR or not.

What janky cable companies are you guys with? DirecTV DVR program guide is pretty on the money including schedules and program descriptions.

Back