Why is it a bad time to build a gaming PC?

That’s an insane deal. I paid $419 for a gigabyte g1 gaming 1070 at launch.

I was able to get a 1070 blower for $345 off of Jet.com just after launch. Jet had a 15% of coupon that I used to get it a nice discount. Sold the card though and I've been wanting to get my gaming PC running again. Just needed a video card I've been waiting for months to get one.

I was able to get a 1070 blower for $345 off of Jet.com just after launch. Jet had a 15% of coupon that I used to get it a nice discount. Sold the card though and I've been wanting to get my gaming PC running again. Just needed a video card I've been waiting for months to get one.
I miss the jet coupons. I was able to get a 2x4gb DDR4 2133 kit for $46, it was basic Crucial ram without a heat sink but it worked for what I was using it for. I got a g4560 for around $50 and sold it later on for $80.
eBay has been doing 15% off coupons fairly often lately.

I miss the jet coupons. I was able to get a 2x4gb DDR4 2133 kit for $46, it was basic Crucial ram without a heat sink but it worked for what I was using it for. I got a g4560 for around $50 and sold it later on for $80.
eBay has been doing 15% off coupons fairly often lately.
Is eBay sending those via a mailing list? That could be the way I'm able to buy a cheaper RX 580/480.

Is eBay sending those via a mailing list? That could be the way I'm able to buy a cheaper RX 580/480.
They send out the code via email.
I’ll send you a pm if I see the codes being sent out. I usually seen the codes on reddit before my email, but they’ve fucked that site up making it harder to browse.
Check out the google express app code as well, it’s 25% off Frys sells on google express

I’ll send you a pm if I see the codes being sent out. I usually seen the codes on reddit before my email, but they’ve fucked that site up making it harder to browse.
Check out the google express app code as well, it’s 25% off Frys sells on google express

Yea I like the ebay ones better cause you can avoid tax. Frys charges me tax.

Yea I like the ebay ones better cause you can avoid tax. Frys charges me tax.
I rarely have to pay tax for online orders. If I have to, it’s only 5% so it’s not a huge deal for me.
I could see in places like Cali where it’s 10% or higher would affect purchasing decisions.

Yeah, I'd appreciate that, I hate joining email lists because they just overwhelm me, and ultimately I perceive them as spam.

I'm already applying the Google Express app special code towards the RAM in the build I have going.

Yeah, I'd appreciate that, I hate joining email lists because they just overwhelm me, and ultimately I perceive them as spam.

I'm already applying the Google Express app special code towards the RAM in the build I have going.

Ebay is the worst about it. I signed up with them and it's nonstop BS emails claiming deals. Newegg has becoming really bad as well over the last few years.

I’ve been seeing Patriot ram for ridiculous sale prices lately, I haven’t paid attention to speeds though since I’m not in the market for more ram

Ebay is the worst about it. I signed up with them and it's nonstop BS emails claiming deals. Newegg has becoming really bad as well over the last few years.
Newegg has went to shit since they got overtaken by that Chinese company.

Back