Why is GSP willing to fight a 230lb man in Bisping but not 230lb Anderson because "he's too big"?

GSP said he'd need years off to gain weight before going to MW. He took years off, gained a little weight, and guess who isn't relevant at MW anymore?

GSP didn't need the money then
Now he does

Reason why he avoided Anderson

And currently, Bisping is the best fight for him at MW. Romero/Jacare would kill him.
Still think Bisping will beat him with ease.

Keeping it real my man...

Why do you care?

The simplicity of your thought cuts right through, why the f*k you care..? The man wants to fight let him fight, that was then this is now...

GSP wouldn't fight 230 pound Anderson because "he's too big" but now is willing to fight 230 pound Bisping because "it's about skills". So which one is it?

Thoughts?
Honestly, I think Bisping is a worse match-up for GSP. Idk why he's fighting him.

GSP wouldn't fight 230 pound Anderson because "he's too big" but now is willing to fight 230 pound Bisping because "it's about skills". So which one is it?

Thoughts?

1) He was WW champ and would only move up if it was permanent. Fighting once at 185 while champ wasn't in his best interests and nobody around him wanted him to do it

2) He's been out of the game for years and has bulked up

3) He seems to only care about money now

How is Anderson doing now with that testing?? Btw I still think Anderson is GOAT. But I'm keeping it real.

You mean the Anderson whose slide began two full years before USADA ever came in?

Lol.

Thoughts?
Bisping in 2017 isn't half of what Anderson Silva was 7 years ago. GSP wasn't scared of Silva, but he knew he was giving up a lot weight and reach vs. a terminator. Bisping is weak in comparison and GSP even with a 4 year layoff likes these odds better and he is willing to fight at 185 for a belt vs. the catch weight of 178 or 180 they were discussing previously with Silva.

So Toner creates a thread stating GSP is a liar for saying Silva weighted 230 pounds. Toner is quickly proven wrong. But instead of admitting it, he creates a new thread with the premise that Silva is 230 pounds to, again, sh*t on GSP...How can it be negative for GSP if Silva is 230 pounds and still negative if Silva isn't?

This guy must be the worst troll on this forum and I'm not sure why people are giving him satisfaction.

And last I heard, Bisping beat Silva.

Last edited:
You mean the Anderson whose slide began two full years before USADA ever came in?

Lol.

I don't think you actually laughed out loud. Depends on what you think of the Weidman losses. But the leg snap was huge. But looked pretty quick in the steroid fight against Diaz. But everyone on Andersons team was juiced. They never got random tested. They all were on steroids. Quicker you deal with it the better you will be. Trust me it helped me a lot to just accept it.

GSP knew back then Anderson was a fraud. He wasn't going to give him a payday

Still think he will

Win or lose

Conor vs GSP is the big money fight for the ufc
If Conor wasn't fighting floyd next week
I think it may have happened
Me too. I will be mildly surprised if it doesn't happen.

GSP said he'd need years off to gain weight before going to MW. He took years off, gained a little weight, and guess who isn't relevant at MW anymore?
You are missing some information. GSP said that, and then tried to gain the weight. He got up to 194 (I read he is 197 now) and he could not get much bigger and the size hurt his performance so he went back to 187 which is optimal for his frame. GSP is not much bigger now than he was when he fought Shields, the weight just hurt him at WW, GSP will never be a MW, he is a big LW.

Anderson lost his chance to fight GSP.

Twist it all you want.

Dana White: He doesn't deserve to fight GSP.

bisping-silva-knee-third-round.gif
bisping-silva-decision-e1456616730830.jpg

....don't fight in London against a brit.

Silva is a real GOAT not like these two bums. GSP comes back after century layoff for title fight against severely overrated ducking old geezer in a play it safe title fight.

I hate Bisbing but I hope he embarrasses the cowardice irrelevant GSP.

It is what it is but this shit will be over soon enough. UFC would be so much better without belts. they mean too much, so you can make random title fights.

Back