Why is GSP willing to fight a 230lb man in Bisping but not 230lb Anderson because "he's too big"?

As if Bisping's going to cut 40+ lbs of water weight.

If GSP beats Anderson, it's not worth much considering he performed like crap for the past several bouts. If GSP beats Bisping, he has a second belt in a different weight class and beat the guy who beat Rockhold who finished Weidman who finished Anderson.

GSP is smaller and weaker. Silva would TKO him easily. GSP ducked prime silva.
Anderson couldn't TKO Nick Diaz, Weidman, Brunson. Nick taunted the fuck out of him and he was powerless to do anything to Nick.

Hmmm... why is GSP fighting Bisping when he wouldn't fight Anderson.
The same reason Silva fought Forrest but not Jon Jones.

Anderson couldn't TKO Nick Diaz, Weidman, Brunson. Nick taunted the fuck out of him and he was powerless to do anything to Nick.
Means nothing for a GSP fight. Come on man, you're a GSP fan, GTFO, do caress the poster on your wall.

Means nothing for a GSP fight. Come on man, you're a GSP fan, GTFO, do caress the poster on your wall.
You said Anderson TKO's GSP easily, but Anderson can't TKO anyone if he tries. The only reason he landed the flying knee on Bisping is because Bisping was occupied arguing with the ref. Anderson's got huge ego. You think he didn't want to mess up Nick Diaz after Nick taunted him repeatedly? Anderson's days of TKO'ing guys is long over.

Omg we get it, GSP took the Bisping fight because it's a winnable one, geez. So long as he took on all comers in his own weight class while he was champ it's all good. Against a bigger opponent, I don't blame him at all.

For one, Bisping isn't a proven steroid cheat.

Back then gsp had the belt and the top dog position, now he better timing for him

GSP wouldn't fight 230 pound Anderson because "he's too big" but now is willing to fight 230 pound Bisping because "it's about skills". So which one is it?

Thoughts?

I'm not sure you want to see Anderson vs GSP nowadays.

You saw what Cormier did to him.

GSP will wrestlefuck him.

GSP wouldn't fight 230 pound Anderson because "he's too big" but now is willing to fight 230 pound Bisping because "it's about skills". So which one is it?

Thoughts?

I guess.... and i am.spitballing here ..... because he always said 5 years ago it would take time to get to 185.....

Eat shit TS

He cares more about GSP than many fans, GSP has a permanent lease in his head.
I mean, first of all, there's at least one really reasonable way to take the discrepancy between GSP not taking the fight then but willingly taking a MW bout now. And that's that in the past three years being out of competition, he's gained weight. Can the guy even easily make welterweight right now?

You fucking GSP haters are hilarious.
The sport is better with him and everybody knows it.

bisping-silva-knee-third-round.gif
bisping-silva-decision-e1456616730830.jpg

....don't fight in London against a brit.
GOAT

Back