Why is GSP ducking his own division?

If Griffin was a bum then LHW is dog shit lmao

Still making shit posts I see

Much more of a bum than Bisping will ever be. Especially coming off a KO loss and 2 vicious KO in training camp leading to the fight. Oh and Xanax. A bum, and it showed.

If you retarded fanbois didn't buy so much into that matrix myth you'd realize that fight was all Griffin being bad, not Silva being good.

Hell, tiny GSP would have smashed that version of Griffin as well.

Much more of a bum than Bisping will ever be. Especially coming off a KO loss and 2 vicious KO in training camp leading to the fight. Oh and Xanax. A bum, and it showed.

If you retarded fanbois didn't buy so much into that matrix myth you'd realize that fight was all Griffin being bad, not Silva being good.

Hell, tiny GSP would have smashed that version of Griffin as well.
You’ve successfully gone full retard. Congratulations

Because Woodley is almost as bad a draw as Mighty Mouse was.

GSP wants money and legacy fights, not a snooze fest against a guy no one can stand.

That said, Khabib should be a tougher fight for GSP especially given he would be cutting to 155 for the first time in his career.

I'll just say this: if St-Pierre doesn't fight A. Silva at either the MSG or Toronto event, then he was never my friend.

Silva is washed up and no one would care. It's not as big a draw now as it was when they were both champs. Most of the new casuals barely know about these 2 running their respective divisions for years.

Is it not obvious? It certainly is to GSP. Tyrone would maul him, Tyrones gifted decision legacy is already starting to look better than GSP's.
He's spent more time defending his belt than Conor ever did. Well, Conor never did - because its hard to maintain that pace for a long time. But what Conor did was fine though - it is his career. GSP can do want ever he wants, its his career. And he'll apologize to abs... well you know.

For the same reason DC is ducking Gus. He's at the end of his career and only wants big money fights or career defining fights. Becoming a three weight champion is something new that furthers his legacy. Going back to WW is been there done that.

I love GSP as a person but he tarnished his legacy when he ducked USADA, came back to fight a washed up, wonky eyed Bisping. And then just bounced, ducked the entire WW (his division) and called out LW's. I know he's a great guy but I'm not defending this shit, he's still an all time great but he's just chasing money not legacy.

GSP is only going to pick fights were he has an advantage. Bisping already been ko'd and subbed.
Might pick Khabib no tds just jab him death.
Might pick Conor td city sub him easy.
TYRON to risky!!

Because GSP is in the big money fight-only, semi-retired phase of his career.

He's not interested in fighting random up and comers... Why would he? Is Conor? Is DC?

That is a touchy subject.

qbc4w.jpg

GSP fanboys do not take it lightly...

GSP is only going to pick fights were he has an advantage. Bisping already been ko'd and subbed.
Might pick Khabib no tds just jab him death.
Might pick Conor td city sub him easy.
TYRON to risky!!

Too risky of putting the audience to sleep maybe

He's spent more time defending his belt than Conor ever did. Well, Conor never did - because its hard to maintain that pace for a long time. But what Conor did was fine though - it is his career. GSP can do want ever he wants, its his career. And he'll apologize to abs... well you know.

Why are you bringing Conor into a discussion about GSP and Tyron? Lmao, you have some SERIOUS issues you need to work on.

I don't recall that because Woodley usually puts me to sleep within the first round
Interesting! U go to sleep during Woodley fights but not during boring point fighter Wonder boy's fights. Might be a case of hating on blk fighters. Go see a dr about that soon.

Interesting! U go to sleep during Woodley fights but not during boring point fighter Wonder boy. Might be a case of hating on blk fighters. Go see a dr about soon.

Yeah, I mean Anderson and Jones are two of my four favorite fighters of all time so it must be a case of hating black fighters... No way that Woodley is actually just the most boring champ in UFC history. I like your immediate resorting to the race card in response to criticism, very Woodley-esque. :)

Also... the idea that GSP is ducking a guy who got destroyed by Rory is hilarious to me.

nkjVUpN.gif

Yeah, I mean Anderson and Jones are two of my four favorite fighters of all time so it must be a case of hating black fighters... No way that Woodley is actually just the most boring champ in UFC history. I like your immediate resorting to the race card in response to criticism, very Woodley-esque. :)

Also... the idea that GSP is ducking a guy who got destroyed by Rory is hilarious to me.

nkjVUpN.gif
IF it's not race then ok lets talks facts. Explain whts boring about beating Kevin Gas,Condit,Koscheck, Maia, Wonder boy twice, and Lawler? ALL KILLERS!! If ur calling that list boring then it must be Tyron's tan.

U can say the Maia fight was boring but so was Colby's who was repeatedly getting tagged by a bjj expert.

IF it's not race then ok lets talks facts. Explain whts boring about beating Kevin Gas,Condit,Koscheck, Maia, Wonder boy twice, and Lawler? ALL KILLERS!! If ur calling that list boring then it must be Tyron's tan.

U can say the Maia fight was boring but so was Colby's who was repeatedly getting tagged by a bjj expert.

Wonderboy is also a deceptvely boring fighter actually. He is slightly more aggressive but is almost as content to sit back and counter for 25 minutes as Woodley is. People think he's more exciting than he is because Joe Rogan has a fetish for guys with Karate/TKD backgrounds and hypes the shit out of them. The main difference between the two I'd say is in octagon control... Wonderboy at least tries to control the center. Woodley has a way of riding the cage while circling away, periodically straight-up running away from opponents, then darting in for quick combos, then running again, which imo is the least aesthetically-pleasing brand of MMA that I've ever watched. You watch his fights and you get the feeling that if the octagon were 100 feet across Woodley would try to keep a distance of at least 70 feet at all times... that is his style. He is the most conservative point fighter we've ever had as a champion.

Colby was repeatedly getting tagged because he was keeping up pressure on Maia. He dominated that fight to a far greater degree than Woodley did his Maia fight.

Back