Why is GSP ducking his own division?

Just wondering

GSP%20Jackson.gif
because he is afraid to get ko'd by the best welterweight of all time aka woodley.

Cause he knows his bitch ass will get KTFO unless he Cherry picks his opponent. GOAT Cherry picker.

Just wondering

GSP%20Jackson.gif

Because he doesn't think its his own division anymore?

Why did so many great fighters (including SRR, SRL, Anderson Silva, Mayweather, Pacquiao) change weight divisions? Answer those and you'll know why GSP is playing around with other weight divisions.

Beyond that, its pretty common for athletes, even stars, to play around with where and what they play. Babe Ruth started out as a very successful pitcher before becoming an outfielder. Jordan quit basketball for baseball for a year. Its mainly fans who think players should never try anything new. And then if they don't try anything new, ironically, other fans complain that they're scared to change.

So here's the situation for GSP:

1) Some fans say he's scared if he doesn't fight at 170.
2) Other fans say he's scared if he fights at 170.

No matter what he does he'll be called a coward by people who've never had the guts to try to fight in the UFC, so I suspect he doesn't give fan reaction much thought.

Last edited:
I'll just say this: if St-Pierre doesn't fight A. Silva at either the MSG or Toronto event, then he was never my friend.

GSP is the lineal WW and MW champion. Silva should be on a 6 fight losing streak. you really want to see them fight now?

He's shook and always has been. Most of his fan bois like him because of his skin color and some strange fantasy projections they cast on themselves.

I’m sure he’s shook of Woodley, Colby and Till

Cuz he is a Canadian Billy goat and he earned his right to pick and choose the fight just like dc. Fuk the haters.

I'll just say this: if St-Pierre doesn't fight A. Silva at either the MSG or Toronto event, then he was never my friend.
Can he still be ur step dad once he mount ur mom... I kid.. I kid

Just wondering

GSP%20Jackson.gif

He's hardly ducking anything. He has proven himself time and time and time again. He's older now, and is trying to secure himself financially. which for an arm chair critic such as yourself, you'll never understand

Because Tyron Woodley knocks him out and GSP is well aware of that.

Better to fight one eyed guys and manlets.

Because after 9 title defenses and years at the top of the P4P lists, you're not ducking anything regardless of what internet haters say

When you're GOAT and 37 years old, it's a good idea to make smart moves at that point.

He's not 25, incredibly hungry, and with a big need to prove anything.

You're talking like he should be really active and looking for the hardest fights.

He's closing his career out. GSP isn't in the thick of it.

He defended the belt against the best UFC had to offer. He's only got a few more fights left and doesn't need to chase a belt, unless it's one he never had before. He's one of the few who accomplished a lot already and should be allowed to fight whoever he wants. It's not as if he's asking for old man Hendo.

Because he is the GOAT , The GOAT does what the fuck he wants he has nothing to prove anymore . Hate him or love him he is the greatest fighter of all time and no one is gonna surpass him ever .

Because he manages his career much like Mayweather. Very very carefully.

He knew Bisping was a weak champion and absolutely beatable. He wouldn’t have challenged for the title if it was say, Yoel Romero.

Just like Silva never challenged Jones at LHW and picked fights against bums instead.

Imagine seeing a guy defend his title for the better half of a decade against absolute killers like Prime Fitch, Thiago Alves, Carlos Condit, Nick Diaz etc and think "yeah, that guys probably afraid of tyron woodley!"

Rory destroyed Tyron and did it in a way that makes me think GSP would demolish him even worse (jabs and cornering him)

Back