Why is Floyd so Obsessed with Conor?

You do realise Mayweather vs Paccquiao was in 2015. 3 years ago. The highest PPV in boxing history.

And Mayweather vs Canelo (the 4th highest PPV ever) was in 2013, 5 years ago

I think you are a little bit misinformed

Yeah..no relevant fights in 5 years.

Floyd needs Conor.

McGregor is a business beast.

McGregor is a business beast.
<45><Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo>
He couldn’t even get his whiskey off the ground lmfao <45><Lmaoo>

Where’s the clothing line at and all the other trash he wanted to sell?

They know they can make money working together. I think they would do a Buddy-Cop movie together one day or a reality show as long as it put big money in their pocket. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if we see a documentary about their whole rivalry in 10 years or so.

There will be a McGregor/Mayweather biopic about the fight within five.

Even the haters must appreciate the trolling skills of Conor.

Floyd beat him in the ring...and made it look easy.

Now...Floyd actually got trolled into stepping inside the cage.

Conor is a genius. His brand is going to soar after this emphatic win.

I bet that boxing loss was his plan all along.

Fonzie-jumptheshark_1247001426.jpg

<45><Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo>
He couldn’t even get his whiskey off the ground lmfao <45><Lmaoo>

Where’s the clothing line at and all the other trash he wanted to sell?

i remember old videos where he was babbling on about how he's going to be a millionaire because he's going to open an mma restaurant in dublin, but it'll serve normal food too as well as the healthy food (like cocaine and hookers) that fighters need. but my fav was when he was explaining that the crisp company he was advertising "nearly almost roons tha whole fooken crisp game in ireland"

all these plans and he just ended up a camwhore

Conor's promotion skills are on another level compared to Floyd's. Floyd is only getting people to talk about him because he's talking about Conor, the guy that everyone really cares about.

conor copies almost everything floyd does to a T, and floyd vs pacquiao was bigger than the conor fight. conor is just an empty hype job ^-^

conor copies almost everything floyd does to a T, and floyd vs pacquiao was bigger than the conor fight. conor is just an empty hype job ^-^

Actually the Conor fight was bigger overall, it only got edged out domestically by the Pacquiao one.

And lol @ copying Floyd. Like Floyd is the only cat allowed to flaunt his wealth and talk about how great it is to be rich.

He wouldn't even be toying with everyone's minds by stepping in an MMA cage if not for his recent rivalry and fight against MMA's biggest star.

And of course everyone is gonna assume it's Conor he'd be fighting. That doesn't really need spelling out unless you're a retard.

He teased crossing over to MMA during his first hiatus from boxing a decade ago. His name has been linked with MMA on and off since the lead up to the De La Hoya fight, much of which he has encouraged himself. Conor is just the latest pawn being used.

This is all common knowledge to anyone who has followed boxing or MMA longer than the last two or three years, which of course excludes my fellow Conor fans.

He teased crossing over to MMA during his first hiatus from boxing a decade ago. His name has been linked with MMA on and off since the lead up to the De La Hoya fight, much of which he has encouraged himself. Conor is just the latest pawn being used.

This is all common knowledge to anyone who has followed boxing or MMA longer than the last two or three years, which of course excludes my fellow Conor fans.

He mentioned once or twice in the past that he would get into the cage, but that's it. No one took them seriously and he certainly never filmed himself getting into a cage and getting x amount of people talking about it being a real possibility. He did little but knock MMA back then.

He mentioned once or twice in the past that he would get into the cage, but that's it. No one took them seriously and he certainly never filmed himself getting into a cage and getting x amount of people talking about it being a real possibility. He did little but knock MMA back then.

Yes, they're called idiots - or as we're affectionately known in the trade, "Conor fans."

But, Floyd's PPV sales have been terrible over the past 5 years.
Terrible???
...doesn't look like terrible to me...

Conor and his fan boys have been crying since the L

Not a real fight etc bs

Floyd firing back because they still trying to use his name.

Floyd likes easy cash.

Back