Why is Dominick Cruz so hated on this forum?

Brah I can so do that for you, however @Lethal is so busy that he hasn't added any of mine in... well 9 months or maybe even close to a year. I;ve shoved my foot as far up his anus as I could but it's not working. At the very least I will make it and link it for you so that you can use it whenever you wish.

I would like to have a hi-res video of that infamous Gina sexy lip nibble if you can find one. I hate working from gif so if you can find that video I would appreciate it. We are having Photoshop wars in the Shooper of the Year voting thread now, so I can't get to it for a bit. Maybe layer tonight, maybe tomorrow but I got a concert to go to. tThe final due date is "as soon as i can".

OMG a @LouisBolanos shoop.

200.gif

EuUEuIR.gif
Yeah, if you have an upgraded version go for it man. We were just told to add less than before since we have less space these days.

He is too intelligent for most, thus the dislike from some individuals.

Team Cruz 4 Life.

Cruz > TJ > Det regnar > Necktats.

He has no power. Sacrifices it for evasiveness.

Plus he's a straight up jerkoff with regards to personality.

All around herb.

Why be a fan? He's the MMA version of a passive aggressive dork.

Last edited:
I didnt know he was. Seemed like before the Garbrandt fight most people called him the GOAT @ BW

He is a cocky douchebag. I love him though. Smart, and one of the best. And I just jizz all over when he exposes Rogan's idiotic ramblings for what they are.

I agree, he smokes Joe Rogan with those underhooks.

He doesn't even try to finish fights

He's somewhat arrogant but I think people hate him in a good way. He makes a good heel and people enjoy seeing him bother Rogan and push people's buttons.

He's pretty cool.

3-Type of trash talkers:

1. Conor - well-informed bro who you can tell his trash talk is natural

2. Chael - witty and sarcastic in a casual tone appropriate for any setting

3. Dom - Sounds like a guy who thinks he always has to be the most intelligent person in the room

Most people (not just the meatheads on this forum) would rather hang and talk shit with Conor and Chael then Dom.

For anyone bashing him because he is an arrogant dick, are you basing that on the way he is promoting fights? Style of doing pbp? Because you are fan of Alpha Male? Is there behind the scene evidence to prove he is an arrogant prick?

Multiple people have multiple stories of Michael Jordan being a jerk to team mates, so if there is something like that with Cruz, then I get it, but I don't seem to hear about such rumours so it's weird for me to see people saying he is arrogant or a jerk if most of what we see are just public work.

Lastly, why are people hating someone for sounding intelligent? If he isn't, then he'll just be exposed as someone who doesn't know wtf he is talking about. If he is, then he is arrogant? weird logic.

Yes he is intelligent. Explains the hate around here..
Nope it’s his inability to interact and work alongside his broadcast team. You can be the smartest guy in the room but you don’t have to shove it in everyone’s face at all times. That’s not intelligent that’s arrogant.

Held the BW belt hostage in a hospital bed for 828 days.

Now he wants a title shot coming off a loss.....after pulling out of ANOTHER fight......

Back