Why is Dominick Cruz so hated on this forum?

A few reasons...

- Sherdog is mostly manlets who gravitated towards Team Alpha Male because they are full of manlets. Cruz dominated that team.
- Cruz actually talks about technique while commentating and Sherdoggers would rather Rogan's mindless rambling about fighters being tired or rocked all the time.

Is there any particular reason why the Dominator is so disliked by so many people on Sherdog?

Remember, he is a future all of famer who never gets rattled by smug "journalists" or their obnoxious questions.

Shut up, Ariel.

<{cruzshake}>

The same reason Rogan is so revered?

DVGmCn5.png

giphy.gif

I don't hate him

Find both his fights and commentary boring AF tho

hey buddy you still here on sherdog, sup. you know this gina gif we have?

<7>

let's be honest, it doesn't do gina justice, she's way hotter than that. we got lots of new emoticons like the lando one, jones dc and others, but don't you think gina needs her own gif?

1239704331_gina-carano.gif

look at this, this one doesn't do justice<7>

so I ask you, could you one day updated this old gina pic so we can have it replaced with a hi quality animated gif? (this above, not the one below)

giphy.gif

thanks

Cruz is awesome. Fantastic fighter and a great analyst. He's also close personal friends with Sherdog's own @Minotauro Rex.

I think some of the dislike toward him stemmed from when he was hurt for so long before being stripped of the BW title while Barao was stuck with the interim.

He’s easily the most underrated fighter in history. Something like 10-2 against top 10 fighters, with one of those losses very early in his career and the other after 2 major surgeries. His resume is top 5-7 all time.

But I’d venture to say it’s the lack of finishes that generate most of the hate. Doesn’t bother me a bit, his fights are technical and exciting.

Most will disagree, but the smartest thing he can do at this point is move to FW. He depends on a speed advantage to win his fights and he’s not undersized for the division.

<7>

let's be honest, it doesn't do gina justice, she's way hotter than that. we got lots of new emoticons like the lando one, jones dc and others, but don't you think gina needs her own gif?

so I ask you, could you one day updated this old gina pic so we can have it replaced with a hi quality animated gif? (this above, not the one below)

giphy.gif

thanks

How about a gif of her wearing a fedora, for all the neckbeards and incels that still worship her.

actressmma-fighter-gina-carano-arrives-to-celebrate-her-birthday-at-picture-id143242404

have you been around and read all the dumb shit on this forum?

the average sherdoger is a wannabe badass and they hate on anyone who is smarter then them or smaller.

well Cruz checks both those boxes.

Because he is a smart guy and that makes people feel insecure.

He is almost always spot on with his fight picks. Not just his pick but what the fight will look like and why.

<7>

giphy.gif

thanks

Brah I can so do that for you, however @Lethal is so busy that he hasn't added any of mine in... well 9 months or maybe even close to a year. I;ve shoved my foot as far up his anus as I could but it's not working. At the very least I will make it and link it for you so that you can use it whenever you wish.

I would like to have a hi-res video of that infamous Gina sexy lip nibble if you can find one. I hate working from gif so if you can find that video I would appreciate it. We are having Photoshop wars in the Shooper of the Year voting thread now, so I can't get to it for a bit. Maybe layer tonight, maybe tomorrow but I got a concert to go to. tThe final due date is "as soon as i can".

OMG a @LouisBolanos shoop.

200.gif

EuUEuIR.gif

I like Dom and his fighting, but Ilike him best as a commentator. His breakdown of fighters, fights, and strategy is as good as any and better than most.

Is there any particular reason why the Dominator is so disliked by so many people on Sherdog?

Remember, he is a future all of famer who never gets rattled by smug "journalists" or their obnoxious questions.

Shut up, Ariel.

<{cruzshake}>

For the same reason he has been hated everywhere his whole life. He is a prickly little bugger with a chip on his shoulder ALL THE TIME.

Fucker can't even have a GF, not even a bimbette can listen to his whiney ass for more than a few days.

I'll bet even his little dog hates him.

The guy just seems to be so negative all the time. That said I love his commentary, especially when he makes Rogan his b*tch.

Back