Why is Dominick Cruz so hated on this forum?

Don't really like his personality but can't argue with his resolve and ability. Him coming back to the sport and beating TJ was absolutely insane, after everything he went through most people would have quit 4 times over.

Because Dominick is a stupid name. Nobody likes anybody named Dominick.
1517090865943.jpg

Is there any particular reason why the Dominator is so disliked by so many people on Sherdog?

Remember, he is a future all of famer who never gets rattled by smug "journalists" or their obnoxious questions.

Shut up, Ariel.

<{cruzshake}>

Probably because of his uncomfortable commentary. Great fighter though.

EVERYBODY is hated here

lol he really said that?

Oh yes. It was son UFC fox with Cruz and Karyn Bryant interviewing Cody around the time he strangled TJ.

It's the only time I have seen Cody beat Cruz in trash talking.

I love the guy.

He is a bit of a passive aggressive dink at times, but I like seeing Rogan put in his place lol.

His passive aggressive interviews against other fighters can get comical too.

From what I can tell people hate on him as an announcer... his brilliance as a fighter seems to be unanimous

he was a dick to faber,so i disliked him. but once he lost to cody, i began to like him

sherdoggers are dumb they feel intimidated by him

Is there any particular reason why the Dominator is so disliked by so many people on Sherdog?

Remember, he is a future all of famer who never gets rattled by smug "journalists" or their obnoxious questions.

Shut up, Ariel.

<{cruzshake}>

I like him.
But hating is the default sentiment in this place, so I am not surprised...

One guy that used to post on sherdog liked him a lot

I forget his name tho

Great fighter. Huge douchebag. I honestly don't know who he could fight that I would cheer for him.

He's not. I like him.

It's the loud idiots you notice on sherdog the most.

The one's starting multiple threads a day for attention.

He's like the Never Ending Story

Dances for points in cage and never ShutsTFU on the mic

Hated? If anything, he gets too much love around here, particularly as a commentator and trash talker. His commentary is boring and sucks for the most part, and his trash talk isn't really that good at all despite all the hype that shertards wanna give it.

Back