Why is diversity important for business?

racial diversity, sexual diversity, all meaningless. Diversity of experience though? An absolute great thing to have.

Sometimes they go hand in hand, but usually they don't. Not that any social justice barista or social justice office temp would know.

The left claim to be colo blind yet are constantly checking and nit-picking over color.

I just want the job to get done. I don't care about color. I don't care about gender. You can be an alien from Mars just be qualified and do a good job. We are all one. Race has NOTHING to do with intellect.

One of those threads where the TS really doesn't want to know, because TS could have done a simple google search, rather TS wants a thread where many simple post "its racist against whites"
@CauseImbetta is one of the worst TS's in Sherdog history.

He couldn't cut it in the OT so now he's shitting up Mayberry and the War Room.

<{hughesimpress}>

In fields where creative thinking is important (as it is in most high-end jobs these days), diversity increases the chance that you will hit on the next big idea, and decreases the chance that you will have a gap in your group knowledge/experience.

If you hire only the absolute best candidates but they are are all from a singular culture and background, you will have blind spots.

Imagine you were putting together a team for trivia: would you want a diverse group of smart people, or a homogeneous group of "slightly" smarter people?

Of course if your business is non-intellectual, like changing tires, then diversity doesn't matter.

Last edited:
Ideally- Having a diverse work environment encourages a mixed group of people to think about a problem and solution from different perspectives and come up with more well thought out ideas, challenges to said ideas, and therefore better ones

Typically works by giving a minority women and C level job that could be easily accomplished by anyone decent so that they can meet quotas

Mbleh.
If you play the PC card, you will get customers who are looking for that shit, but will hardly loose any. Simple as that.

All else equal, I will prefer to give my money to companies that are not virtue-signalling all over the place like fuckin idiots. But that s just me.

giphy.webp

So progress is now saying races think differently and experience life in a completely different way no matter where they are in the world because of their race?

<23>

people that complain about diversity in work force are probably the same people that want american protectionist policies because their jobs can be exported to other countries..

Cultural diversity makes sense - the company will be better informed of potential problems a certain demographic might have with a product or service and be better informed to identify new product/service offerings for different demographics.

Based solely on skin color wouldn't make much sense; if you got 5 different people of 5 different races who all grew up in the same neighborhood, their life experiences won't be as different as if you grabbed 5 people from different "corners" of the world regardless of skin color.

It's similar to asking the question "why would I want to read about a variety of subjects instead of focusing on a single one?" There's reason to do both.

So progress is now saying races think differently and experience life in a completely different way no matter where they are in the world because of their race?

<23>

Yep. They're starting to realize that significant cognitive differences between races exist. Needless to say they're in a panic.

im not sure what you mean
I gave you a test, and you fail. You have a lot to learn young padawan, you are not yet ready for my enlightenment. All I can say is open your mind, don't be bias to any color, race, gender, class or creed. True wisdom comes from within. I place you among the rest, not yet worth my breath. Until next time, keep searching for your soul.
How does race drive America? Do you not believe in the best man for the job?
https://www.google.com/amp/www.lati...v-asian-race-tutoring-20150222-story,amp.html
Here is an article which shows why race needs to be taken off of college admissions applications
It's not what you or I believe. It's what's right for America to move forward. America has some of the best and brightest minds from all around the World. It's the reason why people envy or hate America, but still want to come here. America is a multicultural melting pot, and is still held to a high prestige around the World. Without race there would be no progress.
Because progress is insane. If white people want to be around eachother it's racist. I was told by a bitter minority that bitter minorities will hunt down/follow white people where ever they go.

Kind of creepy actually.
RiPWarrior, Progress is needed, and you have to believe in yourself first, before you can believe in your fellow "White" Man.

If a company was all white or asian that wouldn't be good for business because it'd rub people the wrong way, even if all employees got their jobs based on merit.

If a company was all white or asian that wouldn't be good for business because it'd rub people the wrong way, even if all employees got their jobs based on merit.

Like Google?

Diversity is important as long as everyone's goal is the same because you can find different approaches to solving problems.

Diversity for the sake of diversity is toxic. People have shown throughout history they can't get along even if they are the same. So adding in other variables is not going to have a positive effect.

The left claim to be colo blind yet are constantly checking and nit-picking over color.

Not true.

The left now considers “color blind” an antiquated concept, and that we all need to be aware of and respond to each other’s race, gender, sexuality, this, that, yadayadayada...

Back