why is cowboy fighting on free tv?

pick999

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
win or lose his fights are always fun to watch but on free tv? he would be good co main event slot and not wasting time on a card that is going to bomb.

He's not. He's fighting on Fight Pass. You have to pay to watch that.

fn cowboy edwards.png

He fights way too often and never manages to break through to the top of whichever division. The ufc cant afford to have on ppv, no question about it

Because he’s old and this is the only way he can pass as a headliner anymore.

<Fedor23>

he is always on free cards.

He’s around to fill up a spot on the card and collect a cheque. He likes to buy toys for his ranch and there’s nothing wrong with that.

he is always on free cards.
Now there's a stat worth looking at - what fighter has appeared on the most number of free (cable) UFC cards? If we combine FP appearances (read: non PPV) then this will be his fifteenth non-PPV UFC bout.

He does not care if he fights on Fight Pass, Fox, PPV, or a backyard BBQ.

Cowboy makes a great main event for free TV or Fight Pass or he adds more excitent to any PPV. Most of his fights are violent and entertaining.

In the UK it is on BT Sport so not on Fight Pass even if you subscribe to it in UK, which kinda sucks if you have fight pass and not BT Sport (Have both).

US viewers have the same issues with Fight Pass I have? Technical problems and shitty quality? (I have great Internet and get both Netflix and Amazon in 4k streams no issue)

win or lose his fights are always fun to watch but on free tv? he would be good co main event slot and not wasting time on a card that is going to bomb.

Agreed.

Ali fought on free tv... Jordan and Gretzky played on free tv...

... but Cowboy fucking Cerrone is too damned special for the peasants to have the privilege of viewing on free tv.

If it makes you feel better you can pay me and watch it...

Because new casuals like seeing guys past there prime get ko'd on free tv.

Alistair fucking Overeem just fought on free tv while people paid to watch two 0-1 guys fight. It's ridiculous

Back