Why is Cormier risking his red panty night vs Lesnar?

DC said he'd make around 3-3.5 million against Lesnar.

I have a feeling that UFC is making it worth the risk by giving him at least 2 million for this. DC probably sees it as a winnable fight and if he does happen to lose, he comes at least close to the Brock pay day. Meanwhile if he wins, he just doubled his pay.

The fuck are you talking about DC vs Gus does over a million PPV buys? You should be banned for trolling so hard. There first fight sold what? 200k or something if I’m not mistaken. The stipe fight only sold around 500 or so and even the jon Jones sold under a million.

Not sure what fairytale world you’re living in but you gotta get your facts together before posting long posts that have no thought behind them

Dude shut the fuck up and work on your reading comprehension. I said "He can fight Gus at LHW without risking his fight with Lesnar, which would do 1 million+ buys" because every Lesnar PPV has done over 1 million buys. I was clearly talking about Lesnar.

You should really read the posts thoroughly before you post long posts that have no thought behind them.

Back