Why is Conor McGregor so supportive of Katie Taylor?

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Even the girl seems a bit surprised.

Id imagine its just media, promotion and these things, but he looked genuinely interested.

Is there more to It? Any backstory?

Never heard him mention anything before and he is there offering full support and shit...

he always supports other irish people.. but u know it is weird how he has his cameraman filming him here

Id imagine its just media, promotion and these things, but he looked genuinely interested.

Never heard him mention anything before and he is there offering full support and shit...

I remember him posting about her years ago, that's how I know who she is.

irish, great boxer, good looking = conor got a boner

Another Irish fighter who has done very well for herself.

Why wouldn't he support her?

I remember him posting about her years ago, that's how I know who she is.
<WellThere>

Thanks. It seemed a bit out of the blue at First, but i guess hes been following her career for some time then.

Last edited:
I think she just wanted the addled coke questions to stop. Maybe she just wanted to have 5 minutes after her fight.

Because she is Irish and he thinks she is a good fighter?

Conor should talk to her trainer who he met in that video to maybe help out with his strength and conditioning, Ross Enamait. Been following him for years, they guy is an absolute beast:

Fook Kathleens bike!

he always supports other irish people.. but u know it is weird how he has his cameraman filming him here

Because she's irish

Another Irish fighter who has done very well for herself.

Why wouldn't he support her?

Yeah guys, i know... she is irish, champ, etc... But im sure there are many other irish athletes he could be supporting and he isnt really out there going to their events and making video/media of his appearences.

This seemed a bit more than the usual "words of encouragement" kind of thing.

But ok... i guess im looking too much into it then.

Katie Taylor's promoter is Eddie Hearn so he probably paid for Conor to be there, the fight was in Boston and not Dublin so I guess Conor still being in the US and trying to sell his whiskey had something to do with it too.

They have met before too

And as people have said Irish fighter/sportsman supporting another Irish fighter/sportswoman isn't exactly unusual.

He supports her because she's Irish and apparently she's well thought of there

TS thinks they are fucking.
xhb.gif

Yeah guys, i know... she is irish, champ, etc... But im sure there are many other irish athletes he could be supporting and he isnt really out there going to their events and making video/media of his appearences.

This seemed a bit more than the usual "words of encouragement" kind of thing.

But ok... i guess im looking too much into it then.

What do you think is going on?

Back