Why is Buscape not in the UFC

EndlessCritic

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Dude was just on TUF and went 1-0 on the show in a one sided beating, and the UFC doesn't even keep him? What a joke.

Boring and uninteresting. That fight last night was awful.

If they said bye to Fitch and Okami why would they want Firmino?

PRIDE NEVER DIE!!!!!

Boring and uninteresting. That fight last night was awful.

If they said bye to Fitch and Okami why would they want Firmino?

PRIDE NEVER DIE!!!!!
That's pretty much it. People consider his fight with Obiya entertaining, but it's the same as every other Buscapé fight.

What the others said. Firmino is a LnP/WnS kind of guy and the UFC aren't interested in signing those type of fighters. I also think that he lost against Fodor last night, had Caros winning round 1 and 3.

Extremely boring and not young, pointless.

Saying that, Coy got two fights albeit as a late replacement twice.

He didn't join the UFC after they bought Pride, he stayed in Japan and fought in the Dream LW GP...

And he's boring.

I'd say he's definitely earned a shot. He might not have a fan friendly style, but plenty of other boring guys have gotten a chance.

Y'all :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s need to see Buscape vs. Azeredo from PRIDE.

Y'all :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s need to see Buscape vs. Azeredo from PRIDE.
That was a great fight. Pretty much every Azeredo fight in PRIDE was good and worth watching. A lot of people forget his memorable fights with Gomi.

Watch his last five fights, I'd tell you to return and tell us your thoughts but you'd be asleep.

He's got a good streak going, his last loss was Alessio in 2011 which I remember being a colossal robbery. You could argue he won the azeredo and first Kawajiri fights as well.

He's got a good streak going, his last loss was Alessio in 2011 which I remember being a colossal robbery. You could argue he won the azeredo and first Kawajiri fights as well.

Indeed. Sidenote, is that chick rocking an MPC?

I hope he gets the winner of the next title match in WSOF or signs with Bellator, Him v Patricky.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back