Why is Brock getting catered to after failing a test?

Obviously money. With the possible exception of mcgregor, brock is the biggest draw they’ve ever had.

I think TS knows it’s money. The question is why didn’t they also help Jones since he was one of their biggest stars at the time.

They are helping him.. that 'golden snitch' has been putting out the idea that indeed Jones had contaminated shit and he could be less liable.

That Jeff dude is an UFC employee that gets payed to tell them what protocols and procedures USADA has and how is best to work with them and what to avoid. His interest isn't in catching people but quite the opposite... in fact that all nickname is retarded if we think about it.

Jon's battle is how many years can he get away with.. I suspect he wishes 18 months but is expecting 24 months. In reality he should get 4 years minimum if not after seeing his piss poor athletic commission hearing he should get aggravated circumstances and be 5~6 etc years. Let's see if USADA is legit or not we will know in 2-4 weeks I'd imagine.

I think TS knows it’s money. The question is why didn’t they also help Jones since he was one of their biggest stars at the time.
Probably because Jones keeps fucking up their plans unexpectedly.

When they applied for the testing pool exemption they knew Brock was going to piss hot, they just wanted that buyrate at all costs.

They did give Jones an instant title fight, it fell through so OSP was a replacement and they still made it for an interim title.

Lets use our brains for a second and think realistically why that might be.

Do you still not really understand?

giphy.gif

It's because he's the wolf screaming lonely in the night, he's the blood stain on the stage, he's the tear in your eye, been tempted by his lie he's the knife in your back, he's rage, he's the razor to the knife....

They literally hid the test from people and he failed and had to pay a fine but he didnt even have to make a public appearance or address or talkabout his test faliure..best yet he gets an immediate title shot..wtf

Jones on the other hand had to make a press conference, he had to fight OSP before a title shot and constantly gets bashed for it..
OK... Let us not paint "poor Jon" picture just yet...

You are talking about a dude that used Coke before his first fight with DC, everyone knew and did NOTHING about it, and then he gets ONE FUCKING DAY at a treatment center and nothing else!!

So both guys got out easy.

But I do agree Lesnar should NOT be fighting, let alone for the belt next.

But the reasoning is evident. he brings viewers, and UFC is desperate.

To be fair Jon Jones has failed 3 tests whereas Brock has only failed one.

Don’t get me wrong I don’t agree with Brock Lesnar getting a title shot.

Because Brock only works for the UFC part time and ran away to the WWE after he got caught. Jones only has UFC so he had to face the music.

They literally hid the test from people and he failed and had to pay a fine

Who hid the test? nobody hid any test?

but he didnt even have to make a public appearance or address or talkabout his test faliure..best yet he gets an immediate title shot..wtf

Jones on the other hand had to make a press conference,.

Jones didnt HAVE to make a press conference.. Jones chose to do a press conference for PR purposes complete with PR expert and fake tears.. that was a PR move.. he didnt have to

he had to fight OSP before a title shot and constantly gets bashed for it..

The OSP fight was BEFORE jones tested positive..

I know its hard to keep track of after all the times Jones has been stripped, the OSP fight was after he was suspended for crashing into the pregnant woman..

He got a title shot immediately on his return from the positive test..

He made a deal with USADA for 250k fine and 1 year of suspension.. he is currently serving that time and has payed or will pay the fine..

no, there was no fine from usada. any fine is due to the nevada state commission

and there was no "deal".. one year was the maximum, he got slapped with the maximum

When brock first got signed he brought along a team of lawyers for his contract that most fighters dont.

He got a piece of ppv, ticket sales, money when he was shown in promos.

Remtach clauses, whole bunch of stuff .

Brock is more of a business man then a fighter

I'm calling it the I'm not surprised mother fuckers reaction. Most of the time, when someone is caught using steroids, there is shock and denial and an appeals process and so on. With Brock, the only surprise was that he had never been caught earlier. So we got to skip all the normal steps of grieving and just waited for him to return.

Back