Why is boxrec worse than before?

Change your name to vicarious sunfish, even your avatar is stolen, have you ever had an original thought?

Change your name to vicarious sunfish, even your avatar is stolen, have you ever had an original thought?
My avatar isn't stolen you bell end. Do you have a job licking windows?

I have an inkling this is our year - France2016 - who do you fancy?

Don't bother with Sunfish, he just says shit to endear him to his heroes, if this was a prison we all know who would be the sissy boy, taking it up the ass for approval.

Behave. I can chalk it up to a drunken bender on your end and I am aware of your personality so I can let it go with a warning. Don't let other forum drama spill on to this board.

Behave. I can chalk it up to a drunken bender on your end and I am aware of your personality so I can let it go with a warning. Don't let other forum drama spill on to this board.

Mr RR, you can always send Mr Cock to my house, i can rehabilitate him. An intervention of sorts, it will be therapeutic....

Jack_Laughs.gif

Mr RR, you can always send Mr Cock to my house, i can rehabilitate him. An intervention of sorts, it will be therapeutic....

Jack_Laughs.gif

Haha. I gotta get you platted dude. I consistently get a laugh out of your posts. Wit and creativity is sorely lacking for the most part here.

Haha. I gotta get you platted dude. I consistently get a laugh out of your posts. Wit and creativity is sorely lacking for the most part here.

I'm prepared to ascend Mr RR. With each absorption of the people, in every passing day the connectivity of my mind will grant me a bigger radius to impart nirvana to all. All will feel the migration of the idea, as it takes the beauty of fluidity all will notice it begin to take form, then it begins to inspissate itself into the atmosphere becoming inescapable to our minds grasp. The complaisant of humanity will reach it's collective singularity. I will be there to guide everyone inside where we can all pullulate.

Awakening.gif

Seriously, you are a straight up moron.

Why? You taught me that those notes should NOT say "catchweight". I edited his page to remove that term from his last two fights. I'm still waiting on the approval from the contributors of his page (you know, the ones saying they were at catchweights when you're saying they weren't).

;)

huge if true

Why? You taught me that those notes should NOT say "catchweight". I edited his page to remove that term from his last two fights. I'm still waiting on the approval from the contributors of his page (you know, the ones saying they were at catchweights when you're saying they weren't).

;)
A catchweight fight doesn't mean it doesn't take place within a particular weight class. Stop playing dumb. Its not funny.

@Seano

Please advise the entire boxing community that we all got it wrong!

Per Canelo's Wikipedia page (encyclopedia entry) spanning his last two fights that were supposedly at "Middleweight".

dWVywjr.png

Should I edit these 'mistakes' by removing them? These fight notes aren't necessary because Middleweight is from 155 UP TO 160 pounds! Guys, what to do here? This is a real dilemma for Canela fans.

Since Sir Seano showed me the truth about the sweet science I have since decided to edit Canelo's Wikipedia page for accuracy. There are many "catchweight" mentions but I just wanted to remove the instances from his last two fights under the Notes column on his record. This pending change will be reviewed and, if accepted, Canelo fans around the world will be rejoicing after realizing that they were not catchweights at all, but in fact, legit MIDDLEWEIGHT bouts!

The IP Address I used is an anonymous HTTPS proxy's belonging to the Indiana Department of Education/IDE. Wikipedia does a decent job blocking public VPN and TOR exit node IP's, but, being uber, their CIDR NetRange-based blacklist is peanuts to bypass.

My pending "accurate" edit -> https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Canelo_Álvarez&oldid=722294533

If my pending change is rejected then I will APPEAL and tell these fools that those two fights at 155 fell within the Middleweight division's weight limit! Therefore, there should be no mention of them being catchweight contests whatsoever. Let the good times roll, Canelo fans! We're gonna set the record straight! :D

The original (still current) -> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canelo_Álvarez

#Justice4Canelo

A catchweight fight doesn't mean it doesn't take place within a particular weight class. Stop playing dumb. Its not funny.

Justice for Canelo has been served!
It has now been just over one month and my editorial contribution to Canelo's Wikipedia page wasn't just accepted, it has remained! All done without a registered Wikipedia user account and behind an anonymous HTTPS proxy to prevent the haxors on here from owning me (the mods can see my real IP, however, I don't hide it).

Both notes a month ago that previously mentioned "Catchweight" references on his record in his last two fights are gone. The current revision of his page reflects my hard fought (approved within hours) work. Canelo fans, behold!

Before

dWVywjr.png

After

xEgA7q8.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canelo_Álvarez

Sir Seano is the Haymon to my Mayweather. Thanks for the advice, Unc. We did good! ;)

tumblr_m9m30rMFoW1qkktc4o1_500.gif

Wow, this again? You are literally the only person who doesn't know that anything over 154 up to 160 is middleweight.

Wow, this again? You are literally the only person who doesn't know that anything over 154 up to 160 is middleweight.

Yet, it's still universally recognized unofficially as a catchweight contest, and the majority wins. Canelo himself sees it that way, his promoter does (GBP), and the professional boxing community as well. You have no argument. I also already posted the weight ranges for each division in both professional boxing and in professional MMA. In your last post you said that I was "playing dumb" but now you say I wasn't? Make up your mind.

You can still fight as say a Junior Middleweight/Super Welterweight and weigh in at 155 pounds, despite the upper limit being 154 pounds. There's this thing called a weight allowance, which is 1 pound for non-title fights. However, whether it's a title fight or not, it doesn't matter, because the principle is the same. It's up to what's in the bout contract in "max" contested weight specified along with the state athletic commissions' requirements.

Keith Thurman called Caneloweight "the dumbest catchweight in the world" and Robert Garcia was told about it and agrees, as he went on to laugh with Mikey Garcia. Canelo has fought in title bouts as a Junior Middleweight/Super Welterweight pretending to be a Middleweight. That's all he did.

And where's my thanks for correcting those "mistakes" on Canelo's Wiki page's record? Don't be ungrateful!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back