Why is Bill Browder banned from America...

why would he want to come to america? according to liberals we are living in a terrible place.

Wow look at that, it’s amazing what happens when people are patient.

So when something like this happens how long so you wait until you ask the question?

The National Review was the first I saw report it and McCain made a statement today that it was fucked up.

If people weren't making noise would it have been corrected? And how long would it have taken.

Even with the correction it's still noteworthy that Putin is trying to use Interpol to attack his his political enemies.

I'm not informed on this topic at all, so I'm glad that there are American citizens who are and who are stoking the conversation. From what I've read, it seems indefensibly corrupt. Bilaterally. Glad to see his visa was restored.

>In 2012, the U.S. Congress passed the Magnitsky Act, which targets Russian human-rights abusers: It freezes their assets and deprives them of visas.

not going to do a bunch of research, but it sounds like hes been accused of human rights abuses. were not obligated to shelter anti-russian people who arent american citizens. not really our problem, so we dont let in potential bad guys

the article is written as if hes innocent, i dont know if he is or isnt, but that doesnt make him our responsibility

Why would you even feel the need to post in this article? You're openly saying "I'm not going to learn about this topic" and then taking a stance on it. Talk about shameless.

Wow look at that, it’s amazing what happens when people are patient.

*when people bring awareness to an issue and don't let governments act carelessly/corruptly.

So when something like this happens how long so you wait until you ask the question?

The National Review was the first I saw report it and McCain made a statement today that it was fucked up.

If people weren't making noise would it have been corrected? And how long would it have taken.

Even with the correction it's still noteworthy that Putin is trying to use Interpol to attack his his political enemies.

2012: "Government has to be small! You can't trust the government ever!"

2017: "Listen, if you just patiently wait and don't make any fuss, eventually government will resolve its corruption. Just ignore injustice and give it time."

Successfully using Interpol to go after political rivals.

Back