Why is Ben Askren considered a boring fighter?

You're an idiot wtf, you'e telling me if d.c beats someone like rampage Jackson , it'll be relevent how ?

And you just swung back around to "relevancy" again.
If a fighter isn't ranked or "relevant" to you you have no idea what to make of them because you're incapable of actually recognizing the skills that individual fighters possess.

And you just swung back around to "relevancy" again.
If a fighter isn't ranked or "relevant" to you you have no idea what to make of them because you're incapable of actually recognizing the skills that individual fighters possess.
great world you're living in, in this world rankings are relevant and if it wasn't, nobody would be using it . You're an idiot if you think an out of prime aoki is relevant or matters because of skills lol wtf. I guess tank abbott can come back to mma now . This isn't UFC 1

great world you're living in, in this world rankings are relevant and if it wasn't, nobody would be using it . You're an idiot if you think an out of prime aoki is relevant or matters because of skills lol wtf. I guess tank abbott can come back to mma now . This isn't UFC 1

You have a real talent for tricking yourself into thinking that someone's ranking is synonymous with their skill, so your ignorance of a fighter's actual abilities is a non-issue.
I guess Paul Daley is just more skilled than Jake Shields, Josh Koscheck and Alexander Yakovlev. He's ranked higher than them, so that must be the case. AND he's more relevant, so he MUST be better than them.

You have a real talent for tricking yourself into thinking that someone's ranking is synonymous with their skill, so your ignorance of a fighter's actual abilities is a non-issue.
I guess Paul Daley is just more skilled than Jake Shields, Josh Koscheck and Alexander Yakovlev. He's ranked higher than them, so that must be the case.
You're an idiot , Daley is more skilled then them atm , josh had his career . Josh koscheck can beat askren right now with your logic or rich clementi. No-one s dismissing skills because if that's the case askren won't be able to beat anyone with takedown defense past or present

That's exactly what you're doing because if you weren't, you wouldn't be saying the people Askren's beaten are all cans and using their ranking as proof.
they are cans though sorry to shun reality to you , can't change that

if you wanna believe beating aoki in 2017 who's a weight class lower then askren btw means anything , go do you.

Well, according to you Aoki's 39-7 record was all cans, so it wouldn't mean anything even if it wasn't 2017 and Aoki was 10 pounds heavier.

Well, according to you Aoki's 39-7 record was all cans, so it wouldn't mean anything even if it wasn't 2017 and Aoki was 10 pounds heavier.
records don't matter skills do remember? nice way to screw your own logic up LOLLOLOL shows you'e delusional or your troll job is shit

Back