Why is Artem fighting on prelims?!

Um...your aware he sucks right?

To be honest. I thought he sucks REAL bad. But after that fight with Cub, he ain't THAT bad. Otherwise Cub would demolish him in 2 rounds tops. He gained some respect from me.

Is this guys appeal the fact that's he is friends with Conor,or is there more ?.
I only ask because the people who seem to be pushing for this guy are mostly Conor fan boys.
im pretty sure people are just trolling

Lobov is the Future champ.

Believe you me Buddeh.

Because nobody is going to pay money to see a dude fight who can't even wipe his own ass with dem short ass arms.

the event is in Poland...UFC is highlighting Polish fighters.

Sam Alvey, who has a better record than Lobov, is also on the prelims.

Sam Alvey is fucking terrible.

They used his association with Conor to give Cub a stage to do some moves on a sparring dummy.

The better question is, why should Lobov be anywhere BUT the the prelims?

Lobov should be extremely thankful he's even still in the UFC, because he certainly shouldn't be. Look at the names who the UFC has let go or allowed to walk away... if you're letting a guy like Mousasi leave and keeping Lobov, there's a severe fucking (mis)management issue. I'm glad Mousasi left for better money and terms, but it sucks that it came to that.

The Endeavor-led UFC wants a few big draws and a bunch of fighters wililng to fight cheap, whether they are no-names or fighters taking less than they deserve. Look at all the recent cards and events, the well-known fighters seem to be disappearing or not scheduled, and the UFC is using second and third tier locals to fill up a card because they come cheap and stupid... just the way the UFC likes them. The UFC keeping Lobov is obviously a blatant move to placate Conor and for no other reason.

This might sound crazy but I think it's true. Artem Lobov is more famous then MM or Tony Ferguson.

MMA fans are so strange these days.
At 33 I am too old to understand it all.
I am 26 and I have no clue what is going on these days. Maybe it's nostalgia but a few years back it was so much better on here. Now I am basically only on here because of it being a habit.

Cause he only ever got main event slots by association to SBG and Mcgregor. He's not a good professional fighter, his record speaks for itself. He's where he should be on that card until he can show marked improvements.

This might sound crazy but I think it's true. Artem Lobov is more famous then MM or Tony Ferguson.
He has the same kind of fame as Monica Lewisnki. Just not nearly as intense. But they are both famous for sucking and a connection to someone famous.

425.gif

Nobody could headline over your Lord and savior Lord Lobov of the Lobovian Dynasty.

I should be annoyed at being questioned but the Benny Hill GIF earns you a pass.

Yes...but if they invested in him to headline a fight vs. swanson...why the hard fall from grace all of a sudden?

Your business strategy would be to invest even more? Because everybody knows pumping more capital into a failed project equals success.
<{1-1}>

Back