Why is Artem fighting on prelims?!

They determined fight order by reach for this event.

Because he’s 2-3 in the UFC and 13-13 in his career.

/THREAD

images

He should be headlining the Special Olympics.

Because he's nice and flowy, of course.

After headlining UFC Fight Night vs. Swanson....

Swanson was the main event, Lobov just happened to be in the cage opposite him.

But I'm still surprised he's dropped all the way to the Prelims. Not a fan of his, but he certainly has more entertaining scraps than a lot of the roster & several guys he could be matched up with for a decent brawl.

Swanson was the main event, Lobov just happened to be in the cage opposite him.

But I'm still surprised he's dropped all the way to the Prelims. Not a fan of his, but he certainly has more entertaining scraps than a lot of the roster & several guys he could be matched up with for a decent brawl.
425.gif

Nobody could headline over your Lord and savior Lord Lobov of the Lobovian Dynasty.

the event is in Poland...UFC is highlighting Polish fighters.

Sam Alvey, who has a better record than Lobov, is also on the prelims.

Is this guys appeal the fact that's he is friends with Conor,or is there more ?.
I only ask because the people who seem to be pushing for this guy are mostly Conor fan boys.

Cody Garbrandt has a 65 inch reach and has some of the best boxing in MMA. There are some advantages having shorter arms.

With that said, Artem Lobov is an average UFC fighter so it wouldn't make sense to consistently find him at the top of cards. He belongs somewhere in the middle.

You're complaining about a 13-13-1 fighter (2-3 in the UFC) being in the pre lims?
SMH

I'm complaining that a champ is potentially ducking an interim champ and you're complaining about a .500 fighter is on the pre lims?

He's lucky he's even in the UFC. Without Conor he'd still be a stepping stone for the European circuits.

Cause even the best joke can't be drawn out for too long, and that one wasn't very good.

Because Artem sucks and without Conor he would be doing prelims somewhere else.

Only reason I started this thread was looking what fights are there to look after....then scrolling down I saw Lobov....not even a fan of Conor or Artem..I just saw his name and...
Mike-Tyson-clapping-and-laughing.gif

Back