"Why is a real boxer able to outclass a fighter like McGregor? Boxing More Skilled & is MMA a Brawl?

Thing is McGregor isn't even a wrestler or jiuj jitsu guy. He's practically a boxer in his UFC fights. His flashy kicks don't even land.

This argument would work if we were talking about someone like GSP or Khabib.

the Level of grappling in UFC are really high, that it seems like Connor is a terrible grappler.

I mean you talking about a guy that outwrestled Holloway and Stuffed all Eddie Alvarez takedown.

I doubt that McGregor beats Floyd as convincingly in a MMA fight, if and only if, Floyd is motivated to fight MMA.

Listen to McGregor's post-fight analysis, he recognized that Floyd used some techniques that could easily work in MMA. So, Floyd is not that far off from being a MMA fighter who can challenge McGregor in MMA.

Would Floyd beat a Kevin Lee in MMA? I would even consider betting on Floyd, because Kevin Lee will shoot, take him down, and apply the RNC. That is Kevin's fighting pattern.

This is not how McGregor fights. MMA fans using other fighters' fighting patterns to predict Mayweather vs McGregor in MMA is inaccurate.

Look at the way McGregor has fought thus far in the UFC, Floyd will have a better chance of beating McGregor in MMA than McGregor had of beating him in boxing.

Just my opinion, based on McGregor's fighting style. McGregor is not Randy Couture.

ALRIGHT PEOPLE THIS IS GETTING RIDICULOUS

does people simply forgotten that Mcgregor outwrestled Holloway, Mcgregor will tapped Floyd under 2 minutes in MMA fight.

are people seriously considering that Mcgregor grappling is that bad, why ? because he tapped to Diaz and get outwrestled by Mendes, one is a Blackbelt who has countless submission in UFC and the other is one of the most elite wrestler in the UFC.

Why did I even read this drivel, I don't know what's worse the fact that TS post this, or that he felt anyone here needed that explanation, this is one special place haha.

You have two guys one played snap his entire life and the other played poker, who wins at chess?

This is the most horrendous piece of shit post formatting, I think I've ever seen. Why did you think it was a good idea to post it like this?
What horrendous about what i posted ? I was responding to the guys logic of saying if a striker with no ground game fought in MMA he would get taken down and subbed. That was proven to be wrong in the Ray Mercer and Saki fights. I just think your to dumb to understand my post lol.

captain-obvious-1.jpg

I love cage fighting and I grew up on boxing but this is really simple.

You don't have to be special at anything to survive and perform in a cagefight...you just need to be strong, have balls along with some life experience fighting other men on the streets or wrestling in high school.

Half the UFC roster should be cut and sent to the MMA - D league.

The article is so not relevant that such a question shouldn't be even brought up.Its practically rhetorical.
Its like "duh"

Back