Why in the hell can't celebrities name their kids a normal friggin' name?

They're better than you, that's why. Their childrens' names should and do reflect that. These people know how to stand in front of a camera and act like someone else while reciting dialogue they read. These are the kinds of people the world values.
Correct. Not a single other profession is as important as those who read lines other people wrote.

Correct. Not a single other profession is as important as those who read lines other people wrote.
You and @Jack Reacheround are correct...I am ashamed and apologize for my blasphemy. Please forgive me, for I am only normal and do not know how to act:(

My friend's last name is Gaylord. I wonder if that kind of shit can traumatize you.

My friend's last name is Gaylord. I wonder if that kind of shit can traumatize you.
So not only is he gay, but he is also their lord...awesome if you were gay, terrible if you were straight

I kind of like odd names but its probably better if its acquired as a nickname. Definitely Moon Unit is better off as a nickname. My dads side of the family is filled with odd nicknames where thats how theyre known now, the original name never used. Id be hard pressed to remember the legal names of most of my aunts.

I kind of like odd names but its probably better if its acquired as a nickname. Definitely Moon Unit is better off as a nickname. My dads side of the family is filled with odd nicknames where thats how theyre known now, the original name never used. Id be hard pressed to remember the legal names of most of my aunts.
I'm fine with odd nicknames or names for that matter...but some of them are way too much

I'm fine with odd nicknames or names for that matter...but some of them are way too much

They definitely fall into the realm of pure silliness and guaranteed future heckling at times. I for one would never want to be known as Blanket, Apple or Dasani. North West though is actually kind of amusing though Im sure the goof Kanye thought he was Einstein for going ahead with it.

I think Michael Jackson naming one of his kids Blanket kinda take the cake for me. It's practically child abuse... Oh wait.

Friend of my mine is named DonWayne. :)

Could be worse.

Back