why i think the next seasons coaches are a bad choice.

Andrewwawa

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
to me, the TUF coaches should be UFC veterans: people who have been thrk through the gauntlet and pressure and know what to expect.

ronda and whoever wins the fight this week will have one ufc fight under their belt. I dont think they will have the same wisdom and experience to share with their fighters which sucks for them.

I don't care. I just want to see men and women at the same house. This will be fun.

I don't think Dana cares for one second. It's all about making money.

I don't care. I just want to see men and women at the same house. This will be fun.

i hope to god they dont devolve the show into a real world mma type show, and instead keep it about the fights and not about the bullshit drama going on in the house like in past shows

i hope to god they dont devolve the show into a real world mma type show, and instead keep it about the fights and not about the bullshit drama going on in the house like in past shows

well you better start hoping to a different higher power because thats exactly whats gonna happen

Faber and Cruz only had a couple of UFC fights before coaching TUF.

Mayhem only had one.

I gues im not a purist bc i actually think it will be more entertaining that way, Im not into pro wrestling but a bit of silly drama is always fun , plus they do get to actually fight. If it was just silly drama and no real fight I wouldnt watch, but this is gonna be interesting

TUF was never about finding talent anyway, it just happened to be the biproduct a couple of times.

UFC veterans would have probably most things to bring to the guys, but I think the coaches will still have enough.
With good coaching team, that should be way enough

You realize that the head coach isn't the only coach, right? I'm sure the ladies will bring a fine team of seasoned fighters and coaches.

Back