Opinion Why healthcare in US is so expensive?

I don't know what you're talking about. Are you going to apologize for your racism against Asians, or do we have to escalate this? That was disgusting hate speech. I don't want to have to report you.

We a know you're a racist on these forums.

I will have to pay around $5k annual premiums and have around $7k deductible. What in the fucking fuck?

I would post the 8 page story, like 3 people will bother reading, that explains every facet from doctors, to meds, to insurance, to out and out fraud and theft, but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Am I the only one that seems to be noticing older stuff on the internet becoming harder and harder to find?

Ok, Ok, I already see people posting '...how much you value your life...'

But I am talking in perspective of healthcare cost around the world on most common surgeries out there not multi-million complicated operations removing some weird cyst or other crap you can see on youtube.

When I hear someone in US getting bitten by a snake and injected antitoxin will cost him as much as he would earn in 40 years it simply blows my mind. Live to pay???

Again, I know, I know '...how much you value your life...' but the same treatment elsewhere would be covered by your $100 a month taxes such as in Europe.

But again I know shit about US healthcare so I am asking a question to my audience.

Can you justify some of the costs if you are uninsured? They seem to be inflated to me.

100 dollars a month tax in Europe...

What the fuck are you smoking boy

Adam explained this a while back.

@1.58 that is a big part of it. Without really knowing too much about it I have a feeling that competition has been regulated out of the whole process. As one of first responses here noted it is very hard to shop around for the best price.

Back